BY ROLD GOLD #4 in Pretzels

Between the one-of-a-kind flavor and crispy texture of Rold Gold pretzels, you'll fall in love with this baked snack. Try them with peanut butter, hummus or on their own to take your break to a whole new level! - 16.0 oz. - Delicious pretzel sticks that are great for dipping - Bag size is perfect for stocking up the pantry. - Deliciously baked pretzel snack. see more...

• Would these be good to use in a Homemade Chex Mix recipe?5 Answers
  • What kinds of sauces or dips do you like with these? 9 Answers
  • "Also a great snack to send to school with the kids" in 2 reviews
Arielle R.
East Freetown, MA
Rold Gold is hands down the best brand when it comes to pretzels. I’ve tried numerous brands but nothing even comes close to how good Rold Gold pretzels taste.
Shelley W.
Beaverton, OR
I have been eating these things since I was a kid so about 20 years now. I'll never get tired of pretzels of any kind but I especially love the pretzel sticks.
Lucia M.
Charlotte, NC
I have a weird obsession with pretzels. Bread in general, really. But these pretzels are classic and perfect. They have the perfect amount of salt and crunch.
Brooke G.
Winter Haven , FL
Love them dipped in onion dip ! I know I sounds weird but it’s Def a great flavor . I love pretzels anyways , other than gold fish this is my favorite snack .
Savannah R.
Chowchilla, CA
When I'm on the go these are a perfect snack for me and my son. Not to salty and the sticks make it easier for my son to eat rather than the heart shaped ones
Missi L.
Ephrata, WA
Great for dipping in salsa, honey, jam, chocolate etc. They work with Marshmallow edible crafts for kids, and are healthier than chips. I love these snacks.
Anna S.
Auburn, AL
Super tasty. Not too salty or too hard. I work with kids often and use these pretzels to make snack crafts. Not too expensive either and make a great snack.
Cyndi E.
Riverview, FL
Pretzel sticks go great with everything! I love them with peanut butter. They are great as skewers for cheese and pepperoni or even little cocktail wiennies
Alyssa A.
Jacksonville, FL
For all you weight watchers out there, you can enjoy about 50 of these for only 4 points. These are perfect for snacking or adding as a side for your lunch!
Denasha H.
Tahlequah, OK
They're just simple classic pretzels. If you've never tried pretzels you're definitely missing out.. I don't think these are any different than other brands.
Jennifer F.
Burley, ID
What kinds of sauces or dips do you like with these?
Amanda B.
Would these be good to use in a Homemade Chex Mix recipe?

back