BY ROLD GOLD #4 in Pretzels

Buy on Walmart*
  • "Also a great snack to send to school with the kids" in 2 reviews
Emily N.
Hialeah, FL
I've been eating these for a long time, still can't get enough of it. I think I became obsessed with it.
Samantha Y.
Not too salty and perfect crunch. Me and my dog snack on them while watching tv. We absolutely love them.
Kristina M.
Indianapolis
Love these as a quick snack or as an easy side to our sandwich night. Love adding these to Chex Mix too!
Brianna M.
These are perfect to snack on when you don't want too much, and they're delicious with melted chocolate 😊
Dawn Q.
Greencastle, IN
always fresh, good to use for dips and for easy handling. Just enough salt to please and not overwhelm
Christy L.
Ruskin, FL
Yummmm. Crispy and salty and the prefect snack, in my opinion. I love to dip them in ranch or mustard.
Audrey C.
Leander, TX
I love pretzel sticks more than regular pretzels and this is my favorite brand of pretzel sticks ever.
Caroline B.
I’m just gonna throw it out there: Pretzel Sticks are the supreme form of pretzels time and time again.
Erica C.
Bloomfield
These make a nice snack as well! They're easy to grab and they don't make a mess, they taste great too
Jordan T.
These have been my favorite brand and shape of pretzels ever since I was a kid. They're so delicious.
Jennifer F.
Burley , ID
What kinds of sauces or dips do you like with these?
Amanda B.
Would these be good to use in a Homemade Chex Mix recipe?