BY ROLD GOLD #4 in Pretzels

Between the one-of-a-kind flavor and crispy texture of Rold Gold pretzels, you'll fall in love with this baked snack. Try them with peanut butter, hummus or on their own to take your break to a whole new level! - 16.0 oz. - Delicious pretzel sticks that are great for dipping - Bag size is perfect for stocking up the pantry. - Deliciously baked pretzel snack. see more...

• Would these be good to use in a Homemade Chex Mix recipe?5 Answers
  • What kinds of sauces or dips do you like with these? 9 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "Also a great snack to send to school with the kids" in 2 reviews
Kay L.
Delicious and great snack! I prefer the sticks over the classic pretzel shape just because it’s easier to eat.
Mia🤘🏻 P.
Super good to eat. Very nice to dip and a quick on the go treat to eat. You can buy them almost anywhere
Sharleen L.
Great pretzels for snacking and to use for dips. Good price and will continue to purchase.
Jennifer S.
Las Vegas, NV
Pretzels are just so good in general. I love them by themselves or with a good dip. They are heathy and they don't really get you fat lol ever affordable snake.
Theresa R.
Light and tasty. A serious go to snack for our family for watching the playoff football games. This snack will definitely have a place at our Superbowl party!!
Arielle R.
East Freetown, MA
Rold Gold is hands down the best brand when it comes to pretzels. I’ve tried numerous brands but nothing even comes close to how good Rold Gold pretzels taste.
Gabriela G.
Absolute favorite in our house. We cant go a day without pretzel sticks in the house. They're conatantly being eaten up! Definitely one of our favorite snacks.
Savannah R.
Chowchilla, CA
When I'm on the go these are a perfect snack for me and my son. Not to salty and the sticks make it easier for my son to eat rather than the heart shaped ones
Shelley W.
Beaverton, OR
I have been eating these things since I was a kid so about 20 years now. I'll never get tired of pretzels of any kind but I especially love the pretzel sticks.
Keyla P.
Odessa, TX
These Pretzels sticks have sutch a nice crunch and savory flavor to them, they do not leave your mouth dry but, makes your mouth water by just looking at them.
Jennifer F.
Burley, ID
What kinds of sauces or dips do you like with these?
Amanda B.
Would these be good to use in a Homemade Chex Mix recipe?