BY ROLD GOLD #4 in Pretzels

Between the one-of-a-kind flavor and crispy texture of Rold Gold pretzels, you'll fall in love with this baked snack. Try them with peanut butter, hummus or on their own to take your break to a whole new level! - 16.0 oz. - Delicious pretzel sticks that are great for dipping - Bag size is perfect for stocking up the pantry. - Deliciously baked pretzel snack. see more...

• Would these be good to use in a Homemade Chex Mix recipe?4 Answers
  • What kinds of sauces or dips do you like with these? 9 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "Also a great snack to send to school with the kids" in 2 reviews
Lindsey F.
These taste great and are easy to grab and go! My little love these and it doesn't scare me to give him one and let him go!
John M.
Port Monmouth, NJ
How can pretzels be bad?? Great, crisp flavor...not too much salt but enough to keep the flavor. A staple in the household!
Elsa P.
Bonners Ferry, ID
I've always really liked Rold Gold's Pretzels and Pretzel Sticks. I love salty snacks, and Rold Gold always hits the spot.
Amber S.
I love these pretzel sticks. Just the right amount of salt and such a simple but tasty snack. I always buy these pretzels.
calli s.
Maysville, GA
love the pretzels!! They taste great and make for a wonderful snack. I love dipping mine in peanut butter and even hummus!!
Jennifer T.
Cayucos, CA
The best pretzel and the only one I'll buy. The sticks are great for snacking and mixing in trail mix or homemade Chex Mix.
Kris M.
Pekin
I love pretzels and the rold gold brand is pretty great. I always dip my pretzels in either ranch dressing or in nutella.
Bryli K.
Perryville, MO
We go throuhg a bag of these each week. We use these as snacks. We usually buy these at walmart. Theyre unexpensive
Amanda H.
North Babylon, NY
I mean who doesn’t love pretzels??? You can dip these in everything! Hot sauce blue cheese... cheese! Everything!!! Yummm
Whitney T.
Germantown, TN
We can't keep these in our house very long. We all love them! Great to dip in peanut butter or other dips or just plain!
Jennifer F.
Burley, ID
What kinds of sauces or dips do you like with these?
Amanda B.
Would these be good to use in a Homemade Chex Mix recipe?