BY ROLD GOLD #3 in Pretzels

Between the one-of-a-kind flavor and crispy texture of Rold Gold pretzels, you'll fall in love with this baked snack. Try them with peanut butter, hummus or on their own to take your break to a whole new level! - 16.0 oz. - Delicious pretzel sticks that are great for dipping - Bag size is perfect for stocking up the pantry. - Deliciously baked pretzel snack. see more...

• Would these be good to use in a Homemade Chex Mix recipe?5 Answers
  • What kinds of sauces or dips do you like with these? 9 Answers
  • "Also a great snack to send to school with the kids" in 2 reviews
Kendra H.
I love these things so much. I could get them all the time and they really are a great snack. I think they are also really great priced compared to other brands.
Greaisha J.
Tampa, FL
What can you say pretzels is a classic snack. You can pair it with everything. Specially chocolate. Yum. Who doesn't love pretzels and chocolate. At home we always have pretzels bag to snack on. We love them.
Chelsea W.
La Crosse, WI
I absolutely love these! I used to eat these all the time as a kid by poking them into small cubes of cheddar cheese. They are the best after school snack, and they're super affordable too. Rold Gold are the only kind of pretzels I buy.
Amanda M.
Pretzel sticks are a staple at our house! We pack them for school lunches, sporting events and just easy snacks for home! They're the most inexpensive pretzels on the market no matter where you're shopping.
Danielle N.
Spring Lake, MI
These are great for everyone in our house! I love them plain, my husband eats them with dips and my kids eat them like a kabob with cheese and small pieces of ham or turkey.
Elysia A.
Salem, MA
These are the "gold" standard in pretzels! Low in calories, so fairly healthy compared to other snacks like chips. I like how salty they are, and also their flavor. I would recommend them to anyone looking for the perfect pretzel!
Amber B.
Granbury
These are my favorite for dipping in nutella. They're are great for parties or family get together or just to share them with your friends. They are a quick and easy snacks for kids also so make sure you always have enough.
Rebecca M.
Rowlett, TX
I really enjoy pretzels. I don't really have a preference between traditional or the sticks. But these are great and I continue to repurchase these. I am not sure how you can really mess up a pretzel but I do enjoy these.
Lisa A.
Who doesn't love pretzels at the beach? not greasy, usually very low or no fat. easy to bring along. grab your bag clip to keep them fresh or bring the snack packs.
Niki J.
Super good! My kids love these and they are great for parties. They taste great, aren't too expensive and easy to find. I bought mine at WinCo foods. I would recommend these to others.
Jennifer F.
Burley, ID
What kinds of sauces or dips do you like with these?
Amanda B.
Would these be good to use in a Homemade Chex Mix recipe?

Walmart