BY ROLD GOLD #4 in Pretzels

Between the one-of-a-kind flavor and crispy texture of Rold Gold pretzels, you'll fall in love with this baked snack. Try them with peanut butter, hummus or on their own to take your break to a whole new level! - 16.0 oz. - Delicious pretzel sticks that are great for dipping - Bag size is perfect for stocking up the pantry. - Deliciously baked pretzel snack. see more...

• Would these be good to use in a Homemade Chex Mix recipe?5 Answers
  • What kinds of sauces or dips do you like with these? 9 Answers
  • "Also a great snack to send to school with the kids" in 2 reviews
Brie L.
Metairie, LA
I love pretzels! They are the perfect handful salty snack! I also love to melt chocolate and put a marshmallow on the end then dip it in chocolate! Perfect that time of the month snack, then you get the sweet and salty combination!
Idaesha W.
Durham, NC
Pretzels are my favorite snack. This brand is personally my favorite. It's very crunchy and has the right amount of salt on them. They are affordable and easy to find. I recommend these pretzels to all the pretzel lovers
Sallie A.
Brunswick, Ga
I love these, I have tried store brands before but I'm sticking with Rold Gold! I love the sticks better than the twists, don't know why maybe it's a phychological thing! I think pretzels are healthier than chips!
Olivia M.
Mascot, TN
I feel like these are just so much easier to get a pretzel fix than the normal shaped ones. They are easy to get a handful and much easier to pack for snacks for kids or travel. Still same great flavor and crunch
Tami L.
I could eat a whole bAg by my self. I like to mix it up and dip them in cheese or Reese peanut butter spread. They have the right amount of salt on each pretzel.
Kendra H.
I love these things so much. I could get them all the time and they really are a great snack. I think they are also really great priced compared to other brands.
Greaisha J.
Tampa, FL
What can you say pretzels is a classic snack. You can pair it with everything. Specially chocolate. Yum. Who doesn't love pretzels and chocolate. At home we always have pretzels bag to snack on. We love them.
Chelsea W.
Marshall, MN
I absolutely love these! I used to eat these all the time as a kid by poking them into small cubes of cheddar cheese. They are the best after school snack, and they're super affordable too. Rold Gold are the only kind of pretzels I buy.
Amanda M.
Pretzel sticks are a staple at our house! We pack them for school lunches, sporting events and just easy snacks for home! They're the most inexpensive pretzels on the market no matter where you're shopping.
Danielle N.
Spring Lake, MI
These are great for everyone in our house! I love them plain, my husband eats them with dips and my kids eat them like a kabob with cheese and small pieces of ham or turkey.
Jennifer F.
Burley, ID
What kinds of sauces or dips do you like with these?
Amanda B.
Would these be good to use in a Homemade Chex Mix recipe?

back