BY ROLD GOLD #5 in Pretzels

Between the one-of-a-kind flavor and crispy texture of Rold Gold pretzels, you'll fall in love with this baked snack. Try them with peanut butter, hummus or on their own to take your break to a whole new level! - 16.0 oz. - Delicious pretzel sticks that are great for dipping - Bag size is perfect for stocking up the pantry. - Deliciously baked pretzel snack. see more...

• Would these be good to use in a Homemade Chex Mix recipe?5 Answers
  • What kinds of sauces or dips do you like with these? 9 Answers
  • "Also a great snack to send to school with the kids" in 2 reviews
Marissa O.
I enjoy this variation of pretzel for snacking. I woyld ALWAYS use these in my snack meal preps. Because they are so light weight and not so much a GUILTY pleasure. Also kids love them as well too.
Bonnie J.
Fort Worth, TX
I love these pretzels so much. They’re perfect snack and even better for dipping. I love dipping these in hummus or just grabbing a handful. Good price I guess, I mean they’re just pretzels.
Dianna J.
norton
Pretzels are a great healthy snack. These sticks are awesome for dipping in peanut butter or Nutella and are great for making kid friendly snacks. We buy these over and over again at our local grocery store.
Sab C.
Jacksonville
All pretzels are good and this is my favorite form it comes in. The stick are easy to hold in your hand and munch on. These are a go to snack for me. Love these pretzels. They are the best ones on the market.
Destiny B.
Lakeland , FL
I like these because they’re a stick. When they came out with these or I finally noticed they had them I fell inlove. I love to dip them in cheese.” Such a yummy snack.
Samantha D.
I absolutely love Rold Gold Pretzel Sticks. This is the brand I usually go with when I want pretzels. They have the perfect amount of salt on them, unlike other brands that barely put any on. I would definitely recommend it to others to purchase.
Alexis L.
Lake Charles, LA
I don't know what it is about pretzel sticks but they're like so good they're healthy I can dip them in white chocolate that's what I like to do with them during the holidays and they're just freaking good like I can't say anything bad about pretzels
Rachel N.
Rold Gold's has always been my favorite brand of pretzels! They're crunchy, but soft enough so they don't break your teeth, and they're salted perfectly. These pretzels taste good with just about anything, definitely worth trying!
Rachel F.
Billings
These are always crowd pleasers! They fall under mediocre for health reasons (not good for you, but not bad) They taste great and are easy to pack on the go. They’re also relatively cheap for being a snack that everyone loves.
Amanda M.
Manvel, TX
Will always be my favorite type of pretzels. I love the packaging and they’re super inexpensive and very tasty. I would recommend them to anyone who’s a pretzel fan who wants something to much on that isn’t to bad for you.
Jennifer F.
Burley, ID
What kinds of sauces or dips do you like with these?
Amanda B.
Would these be good to use in a Homemade Chex Mix recipe?