BY ROLD GOLD #3 in Pretzels

Between the one-of-a-kind flavor and crispy texture of Rold Gold pretzels, you'll fall in love with this baked snack. Try them with peanut butter, hummus or on their own to take your break to a whole new level! - 16.0 oz. - Delicious pretzel sticks that are great for dipping - Bag size is perfect for stocking up the pantry. - Deliciously baked pretzel snack. see more...

• Would these be good to use in a Homemade Chex Mix recipe?5 Answers
  • What kinds of sauces or dips do you like with these? 9 Answers
  • "Also a great snack to send to school with the kids" in 2 reviews
Kristen G.
Northglenn, CO
Pretty generic as far as snacks go. I purchase these when I'm craving chips but am wanting something slightly healthier. They are great to dip in things like peanut butter or almond butter.
Katie M.
These seem to be a staple in my house. Delicious on their own or with hummus, always a hit. And they are great for my toddler to eat as a quick snack while I make the rest of her lunch.
Melonie W.
Modesto, CA
Love the buttery taste of Rold Gold Pretzels they aren't dry or bland like other brands. I like the twists, or sticks. I bag them up in sandwich baggies and stash them in my bag or by my bed to snack with convience
Karissa E.
Escondido, CA
These are super yummy! I love dipping them in chocolate. I put them out at parties and get together a for my guests to dip in my Scentsy Velato (I believe that's the way you spell it).
Mallorie D.
If you don't like pretzels you can always find other things to use them for!! They're great for arms and legs on cupcakes or little legs on spiders for Halloween! These pretzels are PERFECT for dipping try me's!
Olena Y.
Des plaines, IL
I love the sticks because they are a great snack to munch on throughout the day at my job. I like eating pretzels sticks because they also have the right amount of salt in them. I would rebuy this and recommend to others.
Carolyn S.
Lowell, MI
There are a few name brands at the grocery store for pretzels where I truly feel like I get the same product every time, and this is one of those brands. I know that whenever I pick these up they are always good quality.
Vicki W.
I always like to snack on Rold Gold Pretzel sticks as a small snack because they give me that quick bit of salt without too many calories and without making my hands greasy like chips would do. These are a satisfying crunchy snack on the run!
Rebecca L.
Las cruces, NM
I do like this brand of pretzels, they're great tasting, but they're not my number one choice. But after saying that, it's just based on my choice and that's not saying they're not a great brand. I love pairing my pretzel sticks with nutella, yum!
Arlene M.
Pretzels are good , I really like these ones. I don't really like pretzels but when I buy some I always get these. I don't know why. It's great to add some cheese sauce. It's a great snack to have at home .
Jennifer F.
Burley, ID
What kinds of sauces or dips do you like with these?
Amanda B.
Would these be good to use in a Homemade Chex Mix recipe?

back