BY ROLD GOLD #4 in Pretzels

Between the one-of-a-kind flavor and crispy texture of Rold Gold pretzels, you'll fall in love with this baked snack. Try them with peanut butter, hummus or on their own to take your break to a whole new level! - 16.0 oz. - Delicious pretzel sticks that are great for dipping - Bag size is perfect for stocking up the pantry. - Deliciously baked pretzel snack. see more...

• Would these be good to use in a Homemade Chex Mix recipe?4 Answers
  • What kinds of sauces or dips do you like with these? 9 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "Also a great snack to send to school with the kids" in 2 reviews
Denise D.
They are my favorite! I love this kind cause it's better to pack for snacks and it seems so much better than the twisted ones.
Samantha K.
La Grange, NC
I love these pretzels. They have just the right amount of salt. The flavored pretzels are also good! This is a wonderful brand.
Niki F.
Pretzels are always in my house. These are my favorite. I love the salt on the sticks too. Nothing bad about this little snack.
Jennifer W.
Salty, yummy, always fresh delicious pretzels! I love them, my kids them, they make a great snack, and even a great craft item!
Monica B.
Hopland, CA
Yummy! Perfect snack when I want something salty. Affordable. Usually purchase at grocery store. Nice good quality.
tara n.
Encino, CA
There is just something about the pretzels sticks that I like better. I love to dip them in peanut butter makes a great snack
Megan T.
These are great pretzels. They're the perfect size and thickness for snacking alone, or with a dip. My favorite for Nutella.
Alexis M.
Amazing buttery and salty amd crunchy tastes good plain or if you dip it in a sauce. Favorite brand of pretzel sticks by far
Brienne R.
My go to pretzel! The sticks are by far my favorite and i feel as if they just taste better compared to others! Great brand
Lindsey F.
These taste great and are easy to grab and go! My little love these and it doesn't scare me to give him one and let him go!
Jennifer F.
Burley, ID
What kinds of sauces or dips do you like with these?
Amanda B.
Would these be good to use in a Homemade Chex Mix recipe?