BY ROLD GOLD #3 in Pretzels

Between the one-of-a-kind flavor and crispy texture of Rold Gold pretzels, you'll fall in love with this baked snack. Try them with peanut butter, hummus or on their own to take your break to a whole new level! - 16.0 oz. - Delicious pretzel sticks that are great for dipping - Bag size is perfect for stocking up the pantry. - Deliciously baked pretzel snack. see more...

• Would these be good to use in a Homemade Chex Mix recipe?5 Answers
  • What kinds of sauces or dips do you like with these? 9 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "Also a great snack to send to school with the kids" in 2 reviews
elizabeth s.
Jeffersonville, IN
These pretzels are great right out of the bag or perfect used with dip. They also make great "toothpicks" for cheese! They are very affordable for the quantity. I would recommend them to everyone!
Rebecca B.
Bentonville , AR
Oh how I love me some pretzels!!!! Perfect snacking item....crunchy and salty and a good price for the amount you get. And no one can beat the flavor and quality of Rold Gold! Best pretzels on the market by far! Everyone needs to keep a bag of them handy at all time!!
Kari M.
Classic pretzels! They are not too heavy on the salt which is good. They also are really fresh! Sometimes you get pretzels and they almost taste stale. I have never had an issue with this brand. Will continue to enjoy these :D
Gina C.
Lakewood, OH
Rold gold is my go to pretzel brand. Always tastes great and great for a snack or to pack in my lunches. Low fat! I prefer the taste of these to other pretzels. I love the sticks especially when I'm dipping! I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Audrey S.
I'm a sucker for a good pretzel, and Rold Gold has my number. Their pretzels are always just the right balance between lightness and crunchiness--never too dense but never too light. Whenever I pass these at the supermarket; I have to buy a bag.
Erika J.
Sherwood, AR
I love pretzels but I find that I like these sticks better! They taste really good and I find myself buying these more than the original pretzels! I would recommend 100%! They're super cheap too! It's amazing
Ariel W.
Rold Gold is the best product to get pretzels. very delicious. comes with a lot of individual pretzels bits. I am a repeated customer. very healthy when keeping you hungry down when not about to eat on time. definitely keep buying this product
Holly B.
Saint Charles, MI
A bit sweet and a bit salty. The perfect combo. These are always in my cupboard, car and my desk drawer at work. They are easy to just grab and go for a quick snack. Low calories and low carbs (good for my diabetic husband with a sweet tooth!) And I can usually always find a coupon!
Lauren H.
Cincinnati, OH
The pretzel sticks are great for different kinds of dips at parties. They are good to snack on straight from the bag too! I usually buy these for barbecues or parties because the sticks seem to work best for sharing with a lot of people. They are a great salty snack.
Chelsey M.
Erie, PA
You can't go wrong with these pretzels! Theyre amazing with sour cream and onion dip. If you're looking to sweeten things up a bit, try dipping them in your favorite cake frosting. It calls for an amazing sweet and savory snack!
Jennifer F.
Burley, ID
What kinds of sauces or dips do you like with these?
Amanda B.
Would these be good to use in a Homemade Chex Mix recipe?