BY ROLD GOLD #4 in Pretzels

• What kinds of sauces or dips do you like with these? 9 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "Also a great snack to send to school with the kids" in 2 reviews
Denise D.
They are my favorite! I love this kind cause it's better to pack for snacks and it seems so much better than the twisted ones.
Samantha K.
La Grange, NC
I love these pretzels. They have just the right amount of salt. The flavored pretzels are also good! This is a wonderful brand.
Mariam R.
They taste sooooo good. Definitely my go to. I've been eating these ever since childhood. I like to dip them in peanut butter.
Justine S.
Columbus, OH
I love these pretzels and get them often. They are so good and salty. They have a nice crunch and snap. My daughter loves them.
Jennifer W.
Salty, yummy, always fresh delicious pretzels! I love them, my kids them, they make a great snack, and even a great craft item!
tara n.
Encino, CA
There is just something about the pretzels sticks that I like better. I love to dip them in peanut butter makes a great snack
Monica B.
Hopland, CA
Yummy! Perfect snack when I want something salty. Affordable. Usually purchase at grocery store. Nice good quality.
Alexis M.
Amazing buttery and salty amd crunchy tastes good plain or if you dip it in a sauce. Favorite brand of pretzel sticks by far
Megan T.
Cuba
These are great pretzels. They're the perfect size and thickness for snacking alone, or with a dip. My favorite for Nutella.
calli s.
Maysville, GA
love the pretzels!! They taste great and make for a wonderful snack. I love dipping mine in peanut butter and even hummus!!
Jennifer F.
Burley , ID
What kinds of sauces or dips do you like with these?
Amanda B.
Would these be good to use in a Homemade Chex Mix recipe?