BY ROLD GOLD #3 in Pretzels

Between the one-of-a-kind flavor and crispy texture of Rold Gold pretzels, you'll fall in love with this baked snack. Try them with peanut butter, hummus or on their own to take your break to a whole new level! - 16.0 oz. - Delicious pretzel sticks that are great for dipping - Bag size is perfect for stocking up the pantry. - Deliciously baked pretzel snack. see more...

• Would these be good to use in a Homemade Chex Mix recipe?5 Answers
  • What kinds of sauces or dips do you like with these? 9 Answers
  • "Also a great snack to send to school with the kids" in 2 reviews
Martina B.
These pretzels are my absolute favorite brand the sticks are bomb. I prefer the big thin pretzels more than anything but these are very good as well and addictive.
Kelsea H.
Brighton, MA
These are one of my all-time guilty pleasures. The Rold Gold Pretzel Stick is just a well-made pretzel that you can bring to any party. Perfect intersection of salty and savory.
Anna M.
Youngstown, NY
Rold Gold is my all time favorite pretzel brand because they're so light and flavorful yet simple. They provide a great alternative to chips yet still satisfy your salty/crunchy craving!
Kenya G.
These are great. Been eating them for years. A perfect snack to quickly grab and munch on. When I was younger, I would stick these into marshmallows for a nice combination of salty and sweet.
Yvonne H.
Stockton, CA
I am not much of a salty chips type of a person so I do not really go out and find one to eat. However, if I see it laying around I would eat it and it's pretty good. I kind of prefer the sticks over the traditional shape because it's easier to bite into it. I do not have to open my mouth too wide. It's fun to mess around with too because they're sticks and you can pretend they are matches or building flat houses out of the sticks when you are bored.
Sarah B.
Sioux City, IA
Great snack for when you just need something salty. These are nice and sticks and are deliciously crispy. Perfect amount of salt. They were great for dunking in peanut butter or drizzling with chocolate. But are perfect all on their own. We have them quite frequently with our children and I sneak plenty of them myself.
Katlyn J.
Lake St Louis, MO
I just love pretzels in general! I always have! Now I know these aren't pretzels you go and get from auntie Anne's but they are crunchy and so good. I could eat them all day. They are a little dry but they are hard pretzels so that is expected. But still definitely recommend if you love salty foods!
Jenna S.
Rockton, IL
Delicious. Perfect crunch for anyone! These Rold Gold Pretzel sticks are mainly the only pretzels i ave grown up eating and i have absolutely loved. I highly recommend to anyone who enjoys a simple snack and besides who doesn't like pretzels?
Deserae S.
My son {and the rest of us for that matter} love these! They’re perfect for on the go snacking when you need something easy to clean / minimal mess. Easily found at major grocery stores and very affordable!
Carolyn B.
Salt Lake City, UT
Rold Gold Pretzel Sticks are a favorite at our house. The sticks are small, so it is easy to take just a few, and low enough in calories to eat a handful. We have tried other brands but the flavor and quality never quite reach Rold Gold so we definitely recommend them. My personal favorites are the big pretzel sticks (the inside is delicious)!
Jennifer F.
Burley, ID
What kinds of sauces or dips do you like with these?
Amanda B.
Would these be good to use in a Homemade Chex Mix recipe?