BY ROLD GOLD #4 in Pretzels

Buy on Walmart*
  • "Also a great snack to send to school with the kids" in 2 reviews
Kate D.
Watertown, SD
My favorite brand of pretzels! Always fresh and crunchy. The bags are full and you feel like you're getting your money's worth.
Ashley S.
Winter Haven, FL
These are my favorite pretzels the sticks are just my fave so delicious I could eat half a bag in a day its so good and addicting
sarah g.
Love this brand they are a great price taste great these are a great snack. there is not a ton of salt on these pretzels either.
Mel P.
Westland, MI
A good, healthy alternative to chips! Nice and crunchy! The crispy edges on the pretzel sticks makes it hard to stop eating them!
Christina M.
Charlottesvle, VA
I really like these pretzel sticks. They taste great and are an easy snack to take with you. They are reasonably priced as well!
Miranda B.
Keizer, OR
My oldest is a pretzelaholic and makes sure this is always stocked in our cabinets. Great to pair with lunch or just as a snack.
Melyssa B.
Lawton
Pretzels are always good to eat when needing a snack. They go great with cheese. My kids love them. Perfect snack for on the go.
Samantha M.
Oklahoma City, OK
They are a great snack for the family. Healthier than chips and a little goes a long ways. We love pairing them with sandwiches.
Niki F.
Stevensville
Pretzels are always in my house. These are my favorite. I love the salt on the sticks too. Nothing bad about this little snack.
Jennifer W.
Salty, yummy, always fresh delicious pretzels! I love them, my kids them, they make a great snack, and even a great craft item!
Jennifer F.
Burley , ID
What kinds of sauces or dips do you like with these?
Amanda B.
Would these be good to use in a Homemade Chex Mix recipe?