BY ROLD GOLD #4 in Pretzels

Between the one-of-a-kind flavor and crispy texture of Rold Gold pretzels, you'll fall in love with this baked snack. Try them with peanut butter, hummus or on their own to take your break to a whole new level! - 16.0 oz. - Delicious pretzel sticks that are great for dipping - Bag size is perfect for stocking up the pantry. - Deliciously baked pretzel snack. see more...

• Would these be good to use in a Homemade Chex Mix recipe?4 Answers
  • What kinds of sauces or dips do you like with these? 9 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "Also a great snack to send to school with the kids" in 2 reviews
Shantell S.
La Place, LA
These are so good to pack with lunch or to bring along a car ride when traveling a far distance. Just make sure you have something to drink.
Haley W.
White City, OR
My family eats these all the time. It's a great snack for the kids. It's something easy for in the car. They taste great and they're cheap
Katie L.
Clyde, OH
The kids love pretzels. Hey would eat them all day if I let them. Great for snacks. They also love to dip them in their chocolate pudding.
Takarra H.
Awesome snack! I grab a few of these with some water or juice. You can buy these from grocery stores, walmart, bjs and it's a good price!!
Jasmine H.
One our favorite snacks at the beach. They are good all by themselves but are even better dipped in hummus or pb! Grab a bag and try some!
Kelsie A.
Cleveland, NC
Absolutely love pretzels! There also great for those times when you need the salt in your system or just need a snack in between meals.
✨Stephanie B.
My absolute favorite snack. These are so good alone or sometime I dip them in a little bit of mustard and they are great in hummus too.
Marissa G.
Hollister, CA
These are very good!!! I threw a Halloween party and dipped these in chocolate and it made them even better I highly recommend these(:
lina v.
Good I like to use these I'm my trail mix (home made) I get one stick break in half add peanuts or cashew with reasons and popcorn mmm
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
My daughter loves these and she could eat them all the time. I see nothing wrong with these pretzels. I will buy them again and again.
Jennifer F.
Burley, ID
What kinds of sauces or dips do you like with these?
Amanda B.
Would these be good to use in a Homemade Chex Mix recipe?