BY ROLD GOLD #4 in Pretzels

Between the one-of-a-kind flavor and crispy texture of Rold Gold pretzels, you'll fall in love with this baked snack. Try them with peanut butter, hummus or on their own to take your break to a whole new level! - 16.0 oz. - Delicious pretzel sticks that are great for dipping - Bag size is perfect for stocking up the pantry. - Deliciously baked pretzel snack. see more...

• Would these be good to use in a Homemade Chex Mix recipe?5 Answers
  • What kinds of sauces or dips do you like with these? 9 Answers
  • "Also a great snack to send to school with the kids" in 2 reviews
Taylor B.
Oak Ridge
Great at any low key party for sure. If you like hard pretzels you'll love these! In my family we love to serve them with grapes and cheese at tailgates and birthdays.
Jamie H.
These pretzels are my go-to for lunch bag snacks for my children, and also for myself. They have the perfect crunch with just enough salt as to not overwhelm the tastebuds. Great flavor overall and the sticks make packing them up very convenient.
Myriah B.
Elsie, MI
My favorite out of all of the told pretzel's. Rold Gold Pretzels, Sticks, Classic Style, 15 oz (425.2 g) are great as can after noon snack. I enjoy the salty flavor
Esther I.
Rold Gold® Sticks Pretzels these are always very good and don't have too much salt. Always a good price and meets my expectations. I will keep buying them
Jenna C.
I love the Rold Gold pretzel sticks- they're one of my favorite snacks/ side with a meal because they taste good and you can eat a lot of them for a low amount of calories. I would recommend them if you're looking for a good healthy snack
Emily H.
Elkhart, IN
This product is delicious. They are the perfect blend of slat and dough. I think they are pretty healthy snacks too and go well with dips or on their own. They are also supper affordable and I plan to continue trying their products.
Annmarie R.
Gibsonton, FL
I have purchased these pretzel sticks numerous time and the are always fresh and crisp! Perfect snack alone or dipped in peanut butter. Great snack for kid's lunches.
Martina B.
These pretzels are my absolute favorite brand the sticks are bomb. I prefer the big thin pretzels more than anything but these are very good as well and addictive.
Kelsea H.
Brighton, MA
These are one of my all-time guilty pleasures. The Rold Gold Pretzel Stick is just a well-made pretzel that you can bring to any party. Perfect intersection of salty and savory.
Anna M.
Youngstown, NY
Rold Gold is my all time favorite pretzel brand because they're so light and flavorful yet simple. They provide a great alternative to chips yet still satisfy your salty/crunchy craving!
Jennifer F.
Burley, ID
What kinds of sauces or dips do you like with these?
Amanda B.
Would these be good to use in a Homemade Chex Mix recipe?

back