BY ROLD GOLD #4 in Pretzels

Between the one-of-a-kind flavor and crispy texture of Rold Gold pretzels, you'll fall in love with this baked snack. Try them with peanut butter, hummus or on their own to take your break to a whole new level! - 16.0 oz. - Delicious pretzel sticks that are great for dipping - Bag size is perfect for stocking up the pantry. - Deliciously baked pretzel snack. see more...

• Would these be good to use in a Homemade Chex Mix recipe?5 Answers
  • What kinds of sauces or dips do you like with these? 9 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "Also a great snack to send to school with the kids" in 2 reviews
Tyanna J.
lumberton
Pretzels are my favorite go to snack. I especially love to dip my pretzels in ranch dressing. These pretzels aren’t too salty either. They are really good and buttery. I just love the taste. Very affordable brand
Claire N.
Festus, MO
I love these pretzels because the sticks always for some reason taste better than the regular pretzels. They are a great snack for people of all ages. They taste delicious and I would eat them every day if I could
Theresa S.
Lompoc, CA
I love to lick the salt off the sticks. Then shove the sticks in my mouth. And gorge on them till I finish the whole bag that I bought from Walmart for about three dollars a bag.
Jacque M.
Rio rancho , Nm
These are a great snack and my son loves these pretzels as a snack for school and there a must for any school lunch. They have a great price point and I would recommend them to any one looking for a good snack.
Melissa L.
I love the pretzel sticks! I can dip them in almost anything and they're still good. Most of the time they don't even break which is more than I can say for generic pretzels...
Malea D.
Mcallen, TX
I love pretzels, and this style is so much better.
I think they are delicious and can't stop eating them. I purchase them in my local Walmart and it's a snack I always have in my pantry.
Allison H.
Holt, MI
This stuff is a classic. I don't feel it's as flavorful when I cook with it (Chex mix) but it's great just on its own. This is usually the brand I go to if I'm grabbing pretzels.
Courtney W.
My favorite pretzels ever! The flavor is really delicious and I love the crunch the smaller sticks have. They are extremely satisfying too. A serving size is 53 pretzels! Haha
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
I don't like these as well as the traditional twist style, but I do still really like these. They go really well with a Velveeta type cheese, when you want to just scrape them across something to get that added flavor.
Lexie I.
These principles perfect snack. I will eat them with peanut butter, hummus, or anything else you can think to dip in. A bonus is that the serving size is so many pretzel sticks so it actually fills you up.
Jennifer F.
Burley, ID
What kinds of sauces or dips do you like with these?
Amanda B.
Would these be good to use in a Homemade Chex Mix recipe?