BY ROLD GOLD #4 in Pretzels

Buy on Walmart*
  • "Also a great snack to send to school with the kids" in 2 reviews
Sheraldyn A.
Batesville
These are the best in my opinion, their salty enough for that great flavor without feeling like I need to drink a whole gallon of water afterwards
Sarah S.
ALTOONA, PA
I love pretzels, they're a classic snack that fills you up. Sometimes I eat a little pretzels in place of a meal, I know how bad that is tho haha
Emily S.
Sherman
I love pretzels! They are the perfect snack! These are amazing! They have the perfect amount of salt! And you can get a big bag for a good price!
Ashley C.
Bakersfield , CA
Great for an afternoon pick me up. Classic flavor even if they are a bit salty. They are healthier alternative to chips and so great with hummus!
Andrea B.
Berlin, CT
Yum I love pretzels especially since you don't have to feel terrible when eating a ton of them all at once! I dip these stocks in chip dip yum
Sharlene A.
Super satisfying for my sodium needs. I've loved these pretzel sticks since I was a small child, and they're amazing with cream cheese too! 5/5
Maria S.
Orlando
Nice salty taste on each stick. Great alternative for chips if you want to dip, especially with nutella! Have the laying around all the time.
Shantell S.
La Place, LA
These are so good to pack with lunch or to bring along a car ride when traveling a far distance. Just make sure you have something to drink.
Kasey W.
Swannanoa, NC
These are bomb to make awesome shaped healthy snacks with your kids using other healthy foods as well. Like peanut butter, grapes, or cheese.
Veronica R.
Frankfort, KY
These are delicious. I love dipping these in spicy mustard as a snack throughout the day! My family now loves doing that also. Give it a try!
Jennifer F.
Burley , ID
What kinds of sauces or dips do you like with these?
Amanda B.
Would these be good to use in a Homemade Chex Mix recipe?