BY ROLD GOLD #3 in Pretzels

Between the one-of-a-kind flavor and crispy texture of Rold Gold pretzels, you'll fall in love with this baked snack. Try them with peanut butter, hummus or on their own to take your break to a whole new level! - 16.0 oz. - Delicious pretzel sticks that are great for dipping - Bag size is perfect for stocking up the pantry. - Deliciously baked pretzel snack. see more...

• Would these be good to use in a Homemade Chex Mix recipe?5 Answers
  • What kinds of sauces or dips do you like with these? 9 Answers
  • "Also a great snack to send to school with the kids" in 2 reviews
Nicci P.
Columbia
My family enjoys these. This is the only (chip) I buy that actually give you your money’s worth!! My children love them makes for a good snack durning the day for them. I love them totally worth the cost!
Mesha B.
This bag will last you forever. Ok maybe not forever, but for a really really long time. These are perfect for snacks when having people over and are great for creative snacks for different occasions. Also, they are perfect for children.
Bonnie B.
Wessington Springs, SD
Perfect for snacking. The hard part is stopping!
Easy to portion out though to keep in your desk at work for more sensible snack than some thing you might get from a machine
Nicolle H.
Alexandria, VA
These prestels are amazing! They great to have as snack food for any parties or get togethers. They are very affordable and I always have to have a bag in my house. You can find them anywhere such as your local supermarket.
Maggie G.
Pickerington
I love just about everything about these pretzels. The shape is perfect I love how thin they are.i just wish they were a little bit more salty. They are very affordable and I would definitely recommend!
Makala B.
These are by far the best brand ive ever had. Every so often i stray and try something else but nothing tastes as fresh or crisp. It has the perfect amount of salt and it goes with anything.
Cindy R.
Olive Branch, MS
Rold Gold.....what else is there to say? This IS pretzels to me, Rold Gold original pretzel sticks. Dip these in mustard, cream cheese, quest, or just straight out of the bag by the handfuls.
Emma-Grace W.
Natchitoches, LA
these pretzels are the perfect amount of saltyness. they bag is huge and lasts a while without going stale before all of them are gone. its the perfect healthy snack for every salt lover.
Alison G.
Manchester, CT
I like to get the sticks style more than the regular pretzel because then it feels like I'm eating more than I actually am. This is good because I've been known to eat a whole bag by myself!
Heather H.
Marble Hill, GA
I'm more of a salty over sweet person. Pretzels are a great snack for me because I could eat them all day. Throw some pretzel sticks in a bag and keep them in your desk drawer and your set
Jennifer F.
Burley, ID
What kinds of sauces or dips do you like with these?
Amanda B.
Would these be good to use in a Homemade Chex Mix recipe?

Walmart