BY ROLD GOLD #4 in Pretzels

Buy on Walmart*
  • "Also a great snack to send to school with the kids" in 2 reviews
Tabatha P.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I like to use these when I make Chex mix. Idk why but u prefer the sticks over the regular ones for it. They have a great amount of salt not too much.
joy e.
salem
They are amazing, the best of the best brand out there. If I was to buy pretzels, it will definitely come from that brand first. Sooooooo delicious 😋
Angela H.
My favorite shape and brand of pretzel! I don't know but I feel like they're thinner than other brands which has more salt and yumminess per pretzel!
Cleo W.
Detroit
This is an awesome snack.  It helps fill in for hunger pains and is a great on the road snack.  Is is really an inexpensive snack that goes a long way.
Sheraldyn A.
Batesville
These are the best in my opinion, their salty enough for that great flavor without feeling like I need to drink a whole gallon of water afterwards
Mackenzie T.
Atlanta, GA
I rarely get this brand, but I did recently because it was cheaper and quickly ate the whole bag. Clearly it's just as good as any other top brand.
Madison L.
Bronx, NY
I love dipping these in cheeses or dips! Perfect side to have at parties or when kids are around. Super affordable and you can find them anywhere.
Sarah S.
ALTOONA, PA
I love pretzels, they're a classic snack that fills you up. Sometimes I eat a little pretzels in place of a meal, I know how bad that is tho haha
Emily S.
Sherman
I love pretzels! They are the perfect snack! These are amazing! They have the perfect amount of salt! And you can get a big bag for a good price!
Ashley C.
Bakersfield , CA
Great for an afternoon pick me up. Classic flavor even if they are a bit salty. They are healthier alternative to chips and so great with hummus!
Jennifer F.
Burley , ID
What kinds of sauces or dips do you like with these?
Amanda B.
Would these be good to use in a Homemade Chex Mix recipe?