BY ROLD GOLD #5 in Pretzels

Between the one-of-a-kind flavor and crispy texture of Rold Gold pretzels, you'll fall in love with this baked snack. Try them with peanut butter, hummus or on their own to take your break to a whole new level! - 16.0 oz. - Delicious pretzel sticks that are great for dipping - Bag size is perfect for stocking up the pantry. - Deliciously baked pretzel snack. see more...

• Would these be good to use in a Homemade Chex Mix recipe?5 Answers
  • What kinds of sauces or dips do you like with these? 9 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "Also a great snack to send to school with the kids" in 2 reviews
Ashley V.
Knoxville , TN
Pretzels are a staple in our home. They are low in calories and go with everything. These always stay on our shelf as a go to snack. The sticks are convenient for dipping. We will definitely rebuy in the future.
Harley F.
Rold Gold Pretzel company is the way to go for all your pretzel needs. They layer their pretzels with a nice even layer of salt not too little like most companys. I find the stick pretzels to be the best kind.
Maddy H.
Bountiful, UT
I love pretzels! These are a easy go to snack to take on the go which is a must for a working student like me! I usually just put them in a ziplock bag and throw them in with my lunch. I love these pretzels!
Karina W.
The best brand of pretzels and the best shape! We dip them in ranch dressing here. I love the flavor and they have just the right amount of salt on them to make them perfect. Will definitely purchase again!
Jocelyn H.
A home favorite, I've been eating these since I was a young warthog. They're just the right amount of crunchy and salty. Super good for a snack and you can fit more of them in a snack baggy than the twists.
Nicci P.
Columbia
My family enjoys these. This is the only (chip) I buy that actually give you your money’s worth!! My children love them makes for a good snack durning the day for them. I love them totally worth the cost!
rayn l.
Bessemer, AL
These are favorite of ours to buy in our house hold they are convenient to be broke down into little zip locks for snack time at school and tasty enough that my kids can snack on them for weeks before they tire of the same snack.
Mary M.
Paducah, KY
This is my go to snack with minimal calories. Very simple and light enough to not make you feel overly full. I prefer the flavor of these over other brands but it could be personal preference. You can get these at almost any store that sells food.
Mesha B.
This bag will last you forever. Ok maybe not forever, but for a really really long time. These are perfect for snacks when having people over and are great for creative snacks for different occasions. Also, they are perfect for children.
Bonnie B.
Wessington Springs, SD
Perfect for snacking. The hard part is stopping!
Easy to portion out though to keep in your desk at work for more sensible snack than some thing you might get from a machine
Jennifer F.
Burley, ID
What kinds of sauces or dips do you like with these?
Amanda B.
Would these be good to use in a Homemade Chex Mix recipe?