BY ROLD GOLD #4 in Pretzels

Buy on Walmart*
  • "Also a great snack to send to school with the kids" in 2 reviews
Brooke G.
Winter Haven , FL
Love them dipped in onion dip ! I know I sounds weird but it’s Def a great flavor . I love pretzels anyways , other than gold fish this is my favorite snack .
Arielle R.
East Freetown, MA
Rold Gold is hands down the best brand when it comes to pretzels. I’ve tried numerous brands but nothing even comes close to how good Rold Gold pretzels taste.
Cyndi E.
Riverview, FL
Pretzel sticks go great with everything! I love them with peanut butter. They are great as skewers for cheese and pepperoni or even little cocktail wiennies
Anna S.
Auburn, AL
Super tasty. Not too salty or too hard. I work with kids often and use these pretzels to make snack crafts. Not too expensive either and make a great snack.
Sonya B.
Road Gold Pretzel Sticks have just the right amount of salt. The stick pretzels are my favorite. I'm not sure why. Maybe because they are thin and crispy.
Christine O.
Lawrenceburg, IN
These are a theatre geeks best friend. They hit the spot without messing with your voice like sugary foods do. Dressing rooms are always stocked with them!
April D.
I don't like to eat chips, so when I need something crunchy to pair with a sandwich, pretzels are a nice companion. Low fat, but still have that chip feel.
Austin J.
Tempe, AZ
I love these pretzels! They have an excellent flavor and are a great value! Good salting, excellent golden brown exterior and always cooked to perfection!
Alicia G.
Oklahoma City, OK
My favorite pretzels. They are compact and easy to travel with. I love eating these Ruth sugar cheddar cheese they are salty enough and not too crunchy.
Courtney R.
Lavalette
Our favorite brand of pretzels by far. They have the just the right amount of salt. And they aren't super hard and heavy on the stomach. A great snack!
Jennifer F.
Burley , ID
What kinds of sauces or dips do you like with these?
Amanda B.
Would these be good to use in a Homemade Chex Mix recipe?