BY ROLD GOLD #4 in Pretzels

• What kinds of sauces or dips do you like with these? 9 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "Also a great snack to send to school with the kids" in 2 reviews
Arlene M.
Pretzels are good , I really like these ones. I don't really like pretzels but when I buy some I always get these. I don't know why. It's great to add some cheese sauce. It's a great snack to have at home .
Tami L.
I could eat a whole bAg by my self. I like to mix it up and dip them in cheese or Reese peanut butter spread. They have the right amount of salt on each pretzel.
Danielle N.
Spring Lake, MI
These are great for everyone in our house! I love them plain, my husband eats them with dips and my kids eat them like a kabob with cheese and small pieces of ham or turkey.
Elysia A.
Salem, MA
These are the "gold" standard in pretzels! Low in calories, so fairly healthy compared to other snacks like chips. I like how salty they are, and also their flavor. I would recommend them to anyone looking for the perfect pretzel!
Amber B.
Granbury
These are my favorite for dipping in nutella. They're are great for parties or family get together or just to share them with your friends. They are a quick and easy snacks for kids also so make sure you always have enough.
Emily D.
Jonesboro, AR
I buy these from any grocery store, mainly Walmart. I love the sticks better than the other shapes. I love eating these with mustard. It is such a delicious snack that doesn't feel super unhealthy. :)
Mindy M.
Knoxville, TN
This is my favorite brand for sure. I prefer pretzels over chips since they are far less fattening and these are the best value. They are great for dipping in hummus. YUM!
Kelsey K.
They are easy to eat on the go. You can pop the whole thing in your mouth and not worry about a mess after eating them. Usually a good proportional amount of salt on each.
LISA M.
New Athens, IL
When I'm dieting I like to snack on pretzel sticks. They are easy to count out and I feel like I'm getting a lot to eat. I like the flavor and get them at Walmart.
Brooke G.
Winter Haven , FL
Love them dipped in onion dip ! I know I sounds weird but it’s Def a great flavor . I love pretzels anyways , other than gold fish this is my favorite snack .
Jennifer F.
Burley , ID
What kinds of sauces or dips do you like with these?
Amanda B.
Would these be good to use in a Homemade Chex Mix recipe?