BY ROLD GOLD #4 in Pretzels

Between the one-of-a-kind flavor and crispy texture of Rold Gold pretzels, you'll fall in love with this baked snack. Try them with peanut butter, hummus or on their own to take your break to a whole new level! - 16.0 oz. - Delicious pretzel sticks that are great for dipping - Bag size is perfect for stocking up the pantry. - Deliciously baked pretzel snack. see more...

• Would these be good to use in a Homemade Chex Mix recipe?4 Answers
  • What kinds of sauces or dips do you like with these? 9 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "Also a great snack to send to school with the kids" in 2 reviews
Annmarie R.
Gibsonton, FL
I have purchased these pretzel sticks numerous time and the are always fresh and crisp! Perfect snack alone or dipped in peanut butter. Great snack for kid's lunches.
Kelsea H.
Brighton, MA
These are one of my all-time guilty pleasures. The Rold Gold Pretzel Stick is just a well-made pretzel that you can bring to any party. Perfect intersection of salty and savory.
Martina B.
These pretzels are my absolute favorite brand the sticks are bomb. I prefer the big thin pretzels more than anything but these are very good as well and addictive.
Carolyn B.
Salt Lake City, UT
Rold Gold Pretzel Sticks are a favorite at our house. The sticks are small, so it is easy to take just a few, and low enough in calories to eat a handful. We have tried other brands but the flavor and quality never quite reach Rold Gold so we definitely recommend them. My personal favorites are the big pretzel sticks (the inside is delicious)!
Melissa N.
Seattle, WA
I actually prefer the stick shape to the traditional pretzel shape, especially for dipping, since I don't like a lot of dip on my chips or pretzels. They are great to snack on by themselves as well. They are perfect for a salty, crunchy snack, as an alternative to potato chips.
Morrisa J.
Odenville, AL
I *LOVE* these pretzels! 😊. They are a light snack that are perfect for on the go, and they are a beach bag essential for me! I don't feel bad eating them because I know they are a healthy alternative to other snack foods. They are also perfect paired with peanut butter!
Shana C.
Fayetteville, NC
Rold Gold is the best pretzel maker hands down! I live these because they are not too thick, which makes you have to chew them for a long time. The flavor is also great.
Kiani C.
Fullerton, CA
These are my go-to snack when I'm having a full 9 hr day at school and then going straight to work. They are super easy to eat and can be dipped in just about anything. Hummus, guacamole, you name it; it'd probably taste delicious in it. I can't say enough good things about this pretzel
Kat W.
Palestine, TX
Rold Gold Pretzel sticks are the only brand of pretzels I will buy, mainly because they have the perfect amount of salt! This is my favorite salty snack, especially with nutella!! It's the perfect combination of sweet and salty if you're the kind of person that enjoys that.
Shelby B.
Helena, AL
These are a perfect snack! They fill me up, but are fat free! Also, I love keeping a zip lock bag of these in my desk drawer at work. They really do the trick when my stomach starts grumbling and lunch is nowhere in sight! These are pricier than store brands, but I think they're worth it! Grab them at any grocery store!
Jennifer F.
Burley, ID
What kinds of sauces or dips do you like with these?
Amanda B.
Would these be good to use in a Homemade Chex Mix recipe?