BY ROLD GOLD #3 in Pretzels

Between the one-of-a-kind flavor and crispy texture of Rold Gold pretzels, you'll fall in love with this baked snack. Try them with peanut butter, hummus or on their own to take your break to a whole new level! - 16.0 oz. - Delicious pretzel sticks that are great for dipping - Bag size is perfect for stocking up the pantry. - Deliciously baked pretzel snack. see more...

• Would these be good to use in a Homemade Chex Mix recipe?5 Answers
  • What kinds of sauces or dips do you like with these? 9 Answers
  • "Also a great snack to send to school with the kids" in 2 reviews
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
This is another snack that my family can’t seem to get enough of. I serve them with salsa to dip in and my kids gobble them up. They are always a great price and the quality is amazing. I will definitely repurchase these and I do recommend to moms looking for an easy snack for kids!
Matlynne F.
El dorado, AR
The sticks are my favorite snack and no other brand is comparable to the Rold Gold, of course off brand labels are cheaper but they just don’t taste as good so in my opinion the money is worth every bit of the pretzels in the bag!
Jeanette S.
My babies love pretzels. They are great for on the go since it’s not really messy for little kids. It’s affordable. Great taste. You can find it anywhere. All my kids love them. They are great for parties to cover them with chocolate.
Aimee B.
Ever since i got pregnant i’ve had “morning” sickness all day, everyday. I’m 12 weeks and still get sick in the morning but these have been my best friend for the past few days. I eat a handful or two as soon as i wake up with a glass of cold water and it curbs the nausea long enough until i can actually wake up and eat real food. If you’re pregnant and have morning sickness I highly recommend you grab a bag of these to keep by your bed!
Cora D.
North Branch, MN
My children LOVE love love Rold Gold Sticks Pretzels! They will snack on these all day if I let them. They're favorite is dipping their pretzel sticks into crunchy peanut butter or for a little treat I'll let them dip them into their choice of frosting! Nummy!
Stephanie F.
I like the sticks the best out of this brand. They’re smaller and are crunchier. They’re good, just not the best for dipping into things because they break. For dipping I recommended a bigger one, but these are good if eating them by themselves.
Vanessa J.
San Mateo, CA
great value and snack! huge bag for the price you pay. my kids all eat this and so do i. great for travel and doesn’t go stale right away, seems to last forever! great for boat rides and hikes and car rides.
Rebecca H.
Absolutely love pretzels. They are the perfect snack for when you’re on the run and need something simple. They are super tasty and pair great with anything. I would recommend to my friends 10/10 love them!!
David W.
Columbus
The best in salty snacks! The only brand I actually like for pretzels is Rold Gold. Great flavor and salt balance, and the crunch is out of this world! Love these snacks and never had a bad experience.
Marissa O.
I enjoy this variation of pretzel for snacking. I woyld ALWAYS use these in my snack meal preps. Because they are so light weight and not so much a GUILTY pleasure. Also kids love them as well too.
Jennifer F.
Burley, ID
What kinds of sauces or dips do you like with these?
Amanda B.
Would these be good to use in a Homemade Chex Mix recipe?

Walmart