Rold Gold® Sticks Pretzels

by Rold Gold

#6 in Pretzels

Between the one-of-a-kind flavor and crispy texture of Rold Gold pretzels, you'll fall in love with this baked snack. Try them with peanut butter, hummus or on their own to take your break to a whole new level! - 16.0 oz. - Delicious pretzel sticks that are great for dipping - Bag size is perfect for stocking up the pantry. - Deliciously baked pretzel snack.

Are these the best or what?
Would these be good to use in a Homemade Chex Mix recipe?
What kinds of sauces or dips do you like with these?
Start your review of Rold Gold® Sticks Pretzels!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Also a great snack to send to school with the kids” in reviews
Lexington, SC
Purchased at: Publix
The Rold Gold® Sticks Pretzels were my favorite when I was a kid because the little sticks were fun to play with and tasted great! There were always plenty in every bag so when my brothers and sister and I grabbed a bag there was enough to go around without all of us breaking down into an argument over who didn't get enough. They are great dipped in mustard or melted cheese or any other dip. I still eat these and it brings back great memories of those childhood days. I highly recommend these to all.
Louisville , KY
Rold Gold® Sticks Pretzels uploaded by Toni S.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are literally my favorite! They taste literally like the classic pretzel, but I love them because they just the right amount of salt to every single pretzel stick. They pack the crunch you need sometimes, and Rold Gold brand pretzels stay fresh waaaaay linger than other brands! My boyfriend left them without the bag clip in the cabinet, and they were still fresh as they were the day I opened them! Rold Gold® Sticks Pretzels
Denver , CO
Pretzels are a very healthy snack and very delicious. I gave them to my baby and she loves them. They are amazing snack when adding them to Nutella. It is a very great snack to try. I would recommend this to others. pretzels are a very healthy snack and very delicious. I give them to my baby and she loves them. They are amazing snack when adding them to Nutella. It is a very great snack to try. I would recommend this to others
These are pretty great! They are crunchy and salty, and easy to grab to snack on, but I’m not one to snack on pretzels by themselves often, so pairing these with any fil is difficult, given the size. Also, you can buy the Great Value brand of these and they are cheaper and taste the same.
Vancouver, WA
These are my absolute favorite! While not the healthiest option, I find myself eating these daily. They have enough salt (unlike many store brands) and are not too hard. The downside is that they are definitely more expensive than competing brands, so I am always looking for a sale.
The pretzel are really yummy. We make a special spice to put over the pretzels to make them even better. We love them the way theyre orignally. There is nothing you have to change. We love how we can dip them with mustard.  We love how you can dip them with anything. thank you
Purchased at: Whole Foods
I bought this Rold Gold Sticks Pretzels and besides being a great snack, I could also use it in a recipe so I could make my own ‘pretzel crusted chicken bites’. I love pretzels, and when you dip the chicken in egg and then cover them in crushed pretzel, it's just amazing!!!
Kansas City, KS
I love the taste of Rold Gold Pretzels and these are great as a snack by themselves. But they break way too easily to be used with any sort of dip. I will settle for these and use two or three at a time if I can’t find the dipping stick variety (which is VERY hard to find).
Spring Lake, NC
I love pretzels, but I love this stick form the best. It’s just that much easier to snack on and chew through than the thickness and semi bulk of the traditional twist. Just a preference thing really, but I love these. Price isn’t bad, and you get a lot in the bag!
Onyx, CA
They always have a slight burnt taste, but i kinda love it. They're pretty cheap, which is why i get them. I also like that they're rods. I do wish they tasted a bit better, but we can't always get what we want. Good for the price. Might be better with dips.