BY ROLD GOLD #4 in Pretzels

Between the one-of-a-kind flavor and crispy texture of Rold Gold pretzels, you'll fall in love with this baked snack. Try them with peanut butter, hummus or on their own to take your break to a whole new level! - 16.0 oz. - Delicious pretzel sticks that are great for dipping - Bag size is perfect for stocking up the pantry. - Deliciously baked pretzel snack. see more...

• Would these be good to use in a Homemade Chex Mix recipe?5 Answers
  • What kinds of sauces or dips do you like with these? 9 Answers
  • "Also a great snack to send to school with the kids" in 2 reviews
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
This is another snack that my family can’t seem to get enough of. I serve them with salsa to dip in and my kids gobble them up. They are always a great price and the quality is amazing. I will definitely repurchase these and I do recommend to moms looking for an easy snack for kids!
Rozzie S.
LOS ANGELES, CA
I'm not a picky eater but I can tell quality when I bite into something and Told Gold pretzels are quality. Best pretzels on the market. Pairs perfect with hummus.
Matlynne F.
El dorado, AR
The sticks are my favorite snack and no other brand is comparable to the Rold Gold, of course off brand labels are cheaper but they just don’t taste as good so in my opinion the money is worth every bit of the pretzels in the bag!
Rhianna D.
Pittsburgh
I love the sticks version of pretzels because it’s easy to dip in peanut butter or ranch. They’re also convenient to pack in lunches. The taste is really good, too. Not the best pretzel I’ve ever had, but I really enjoy these.
Jeanette S.
My babies love pretzels. They are great for on the go since it’s not really messy for little kids. It’s affordable. Great taste. You can find it anywhere. All my kids love them. They are great for parties to cover them with chocolate.
Aimee B.
Ever since i got pregnant i’ve had “morning” sickness all day, everyday. I’m 12 weeks and still get sick in the morning but these have been my best friend for the past few days. I eat a handful or two as soon as i wake up with a glass of cold water and it curbs the nausea long enough until i can actually wake up and eat real food. If you’re pregnant and have morning sickness I highly recommend you grab a bag of these to keep by your bed!
madison 💖.
Newark, DE
I love these. It’s a great quick snack that very easy. I like to dip them in Betty Crocker™ Chocolate Rich & Creamy Frosting as a quick dessert. There also good if you want to take a road trip or beach trip.
Stephanie F.
I like the sticks the best out of this brand. They’re smaller and are crunchier. They’re good, just not the best for dipping into things because they break. For dipping I recommended a bigger one, but these are good if eating them by themselves.
Rebecca H.
Absolutely love pretzels. They are the perfect snack for when you’re on the run and need something simple. They are super tasty and pair great with anything. I would recommend to my friends 10/10 love them!!
Vanessa J.
San Mateo, CA
great value and snack! huge bag for the price you pay. my kids all eat this and so do i. great for travel and doesn’t go stale right away, seems to last forever! great for boat rides and hikes and car rides.
Jennifer F.
Burley, ID
What kinds of sauces or dips do you like with these?
Amanda B.
Would these be good to use in a Homemade Chex Mix recipe?

back