Rold Gold® Sticks Pretzels

by Rold Gold

#2 in Pretzels

Between the one-of-a-kind flavor and crispy texture of Rold Gold pretzels, you'll fall in love with this baked snack. Try them with peanut butter, hummus or on their own to take your break to a whole new level! - 16.0 oz. - Delicious pretzel sticks that are great for dipping - Bag size is perfect for stocking up the pantry. - Deliciously baked pretzel snack.

Are these the best or what?
Would these be good to use in a Homemade Chex Mix recipe?
What kinds of sauces or dips do you like with these?
Start your review of Rold Gold® Sticks Pretzels!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Also a great snack to send to school with the kidsin reviews
Rachael B.
Fishers, IN
Rold Gold® Sticks Pretzels uploaded by Rachael B.
Rold gold pretzels are very good. They are not overly salty like some pretzels can be. They have a nice salt flavor. They are typically easy to find, and are comparable in price to other pretzels.
Toni S.
Louisville , KY
Rold Gold® Sticks Pretzels uploaded by Toni S.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are literally my favorite! They taste literally like the classic pretzel, but I love them because they just the right amount of salt to every single pretzel stick. They pack the crunch you need sometimes, and Rold Gold brand pretzels stay fresh waaaaay linger than other brands! My boyfriend left them without the bag clip in the cabinet, and they were still fresh as they were the day I opened them! Rold Gold® Sticks Pretzels
Mimi M.
Hixson, TN
Rold Gold® Sticks Pretzels uploaded by Mimi M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Couldnt live without these in our house! Our favorite after school snack is dipping them in Nutella Chocolate Hazelnut Spread - 13oz 😋
member-e8f29
These are pretty good pretzels. I could snack on them anytime. Try dipping a few into sour cream. Pretty darn yummy. I would definitely recommend this product to others .
Shannon B.
Darien, IL
Love pretzels and Rold Gold are one of the leading pretzel brands. They come in varying sizes and shapes to appeal to all age ranges
Ingrid M.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
I bought this Rold Gold Sticks Pretzels and besides being a great snack, I could also use it in a recipe so I could make my own ‘pretzel crusted chicken bites’. I love pretzels, and when you dip the chicken in egg and then cover them in crushed pretzel, it's just amazing!!!
Rozzie S.
Los Angeles, CA
I'm not a picky eater but I can tell quality when I bite into something and Told Gold pretzels are quality. Best pretzels on the market. Pairs perfect with hummus.
Katie L.
Clyde, OH
The kids love pretzels. Hey would eat them all day if I let them. Great for snacks. They also love to dip them in their chocolate pudding.
Victoria O.
When I'm choosing pretzels as a snack this is the brand and kind I get. The pretzel sticks are my favorite, they are easier to eat.
Wendy A.
Rold Gold® Sticks Pretzels uploaded by Wendy A.
Purchased at: Publix
My kids and I love this pretzel so much, the taste was perfect, without too much salt. It satisfies the hunger for a quick snack.