Rold Gold® Sourdough Specials Pretzels

by Rold Gold

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Rold Gold® Sourdough Specials Pretzels!
How would you rate this product?
El Cajon, CA
I love this! Great for a snack at work. Just the right amount of salt! Very affordable as well.
San Juan
Very good, would prefer this out of any other pretzel brands szxddxx Dxddxnd Ddd Ce C E X Ex E
Such a good snack for on the go. Pretzels are def my favorite! Make sure to bring water tho lol
San Juan, TX
This product is so good. I always have a bag in my pantry. Its good for a snack before dinner.
Brooklyn , NY
I buy they's at the store in the morning. To snack on only when I don't buy the big one at BJS.
No Special Diet
Des Plaines , IL
I love pretzels and these are honestly great for dogs as well for a "snack or good job" treat
these taste amazing. they're great to take with you like for school or on the go. love them !
Matthews, NC
Literally one of my favorite brands of pretzels! Salty but not too salty and just delicious!
Pretzels are always a good go to snack for anyone. Sourdough puts these over the top. YUMMY!!
Dairy Free
El Paso, TX
I love these pretzels they taste so good and not to salty , I highly recommend these pretzels