GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsRold Gold
Sourdough Pretzel Barrel, 28 Ounce Barrel, 2 Pack [Sourdough Pretzels]

by Rold Gold

Between the one-of-a-kind flavor and crispy texture of ROLD GOLD Sourdough pretzels, you just might fall in love with this golden-baked snack all over again every time you take a break. Fresh-baked until golden-brown using a timeless recipe, these large sourdough pretzels pack authentic salty flavor into every bite.

With authentic sourdough flavor in every bite, these pretzels will satisfy even the most discriminating pretzel lover.; The re-sealable barrel keeps pretzels tasting fresh for longer.; A great size to share with your friends and family.; Try them with peanut butter, hummus or on their own to take your break to a whole new level.; 2 barrels of Rold Gold Sourdough Pretzels, 28 Ounces each.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Rold Gold Sourdough Pretzel Barrel, 28 Ounce Barrel, 2 Pack [Sourdough Pretzels]!
keely R.
Port Angeles, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
These are freaking awesome! I love doing crafts for children with these pretzels, they are the perfect size
Gina B.
Cowen, WV
One of my favorite snacks to have around my house that we all enjoy. I am a repeat customer and will continue buying them. In a way yes they're healthy. You get more in each container than you do with some other brands. Yes I would recommend it.
Shawna S.
Fulks Run, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
Can’t go wrong with fat big hard pretzels yum! Great snack while relaxing on the coach
Ana M.
Milton, WA
Therese are pretty tasty. They have just the perfect level of saltiness and they make a great snack.
Kristin B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I LOVE the big crunchy salty pretzels. This is my go to snack if we have them available.
Laura S.
Corsicana
Purchased at: Walmart
Great for the entire family. Great snack for on the go or laying around the house. Con ia that the bag is not resealable.

Looking for your answer?