BY ROLD GOLD

Between the one-of-a-kind flavor & crispy texture of ROLD GOLD pretzels, you'll fall in love with this baked snack. Try them with peanut butter, hummus or on their own to take your break to a whole new level! see more...

Natalie B.
San Diego, CA
I love this product, it is so good and always good to have on hand. I highly recommend buying this product. It's a great value for the price.
anthony b.
cleveland, OH
great product! very affordable and the taste is incomparable to anything else you have ever had. a great steal
Life T.
Evansville, IN
Amazing retells everything's I've ever wanted in a pretzel tastes so good every day all day I love them yay
Caitlin H.
Minneapolis, MN
I love these little pretzel sandwiches they remind me of being a kid and having them packed in my lunch! So cute and full of great flavor but definitely more of an adult taste than my childhood. Would buy again!
Emily I.
London
The cracker sandwich is tasty but there's not enough filling--about half as much as pictured on the box. What drives me absolutely bonkers, however, is that the box is two-thirds empty. The box measures 6 1/2" tall but the contents only reach 2 1/2". There are four inches of empty air inside a 6 1/2" tall box. I get the "leave room for settling" thing, but really? This seems dishonest to me, and certainly lacks integrity.
Desiree C.
Tegucigalpa
Me encanta musmchisimo y sobre todo una marca muy reconocida y de muchísima calidad recomiendo sus productos