Rold Gold® Rods Pretzels uploaded by Autumn A.Rold Gold® Rods Pretzels uploaded by Jessica F.Rold Gold® Rods Pretzels uploaded by Barb M.

BY ROLD GOLD #11 in Pretzels

Classic style. America's no. 1 pretzel. Guaranteed fresh. Since 1917, Rold Gold has prided itself on baking authentic, great tasting pretzels. We make our pretzels by taking simple, quality ingredients and baking them with old-world care, giving you the robust flavor and crispy texture you expect in a great pretzel. During the many years since we baked our first pretzel eaters from coast to coast. We are proud to be America's No. 1 selling pretzel and look forward to continuing our tradition of baking your favorite pretzels. Try our classic-style pretzels for the perfect hold-me-over snack when you're really hungry. They're great when you're at work, on-the-go or just want something to nibble on at home. Rold Gold bakes many unique varieties of pretzels. No preservatives. see more...

• Any one care to share a recipe that they use pretzels in?4 Answers
  • "They have the right amount of salt on the pretzel " in 1 review
  • "A healthy alternative to candy snacks." in 1 review
  • "Great snack very healthy and good plain but defiantly suggest dipping them in chocolate there so yummy and perfect snack for kids" in 1 review
April B.
Bristol, TN
These pretzels are by far the best, best in flavor, best in texture, best in over all pretzely goodness !!! I would definitely recommend them to everyone if you like pretzels this brand is for you !!! And they are very affordable too !!!
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
I recently purchased these for my baby shower. I got meltable chocolate to dip them in and cute sprinkles to decorate. There was only a few broken rods in the entire bag. They are perfectly salted and have the perfect crunch to them they weren't to hard to bite, they had a nice crisp break. They were actually a big hit at the party everyone loved them and they were the first things to go! It was fun to decorate them with my daughter and husband. They're definitely great on their own too!
Autumn A.
Indianapolis , IN
I prefer the smaller sticks for everyday snacking but these were so great for my sons birthday when we made light sabers with them !!! There are so many simple fun tasty ways on Pinterest to use these things !
Dianna J.
norton
These are the best brand of rods to use for baking. We use these to dip in chocolate and decorate. Other brands seems to break easier or already be broken when they are pulled out of the bag. We just purchase from our local grocery store during the holiday season.
Sab C.
Jacksonville
All pretzels are good. They just come in different forms. This form is nice and tasty because it’s easy to hold a bunch in your hand and you can still eat one at a time. They are thick enough to have to bite down on it and really get some crunch.
Alexis L.
Lake Charles, LA
These pretzel rods are so good for dipping and white chocolate they are very good for that but don't disappoint me they're very very delicious I sprinkle them with confetti sprinkles and they taste so good like I love pretzels dipped in white chocolate they're good for the holidays instead of using the little tiny sticks the big rods are very very easier to dip the hot chocolate in
Gabby M.
Waynesboro, VA
These are such a classic underrated pretzel. I love to pack a couple of these for snack. They are also perfect for fondue, dunking in chocolate or icing or just on their own. Love the salty snack. Will buy again
Emily W.
I feel like not everyone really likes the original pretzels, they're not the first snack that most people choose, but I think that Pretzel Rods might be a better alternative if you're looking for something healthier. I personally love this things, as they're easy to just pop in your mouth or bite without making a huge mess.
Yuliya Z.
Coral Springs, FL
I use these to make chocolate covered pretzels for parties. The girls ocassionally like to sneak some when I'm not in the kitchen and munch on them as a snack too.
Adriana V.
Nashville
These are a delicious snack for any time of the day. The serving size is a good amount! I have enjoyed these since childhood. They're pretty healthy! I've never been let down by eating these for a snack! I highly suggest getting these, I prefer these rods over the classic pretzels.
Amy W.
Woodbridge, CA
Any one care to share a recipe that they use pretzels in?