Rold Gold Pretzels White Dipped Honey Braided Twists uploaded by Shelby S.

BY ROLD GOLD #62 in Pretzels

Rold Gold® White Dipped Honey Braided Twists White Fudge Coated Pretzels.
The Gold Standard™.
Since 1917. see more...

• These look so good! Where can I find them? 1 Answers
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Want a treat that isn't found in your kids lunch pal. Enjoy Rold Gold Pretzels White Dipped Honey Braided Twist. They're a heavenly treat that melts in your mouth as you put up your feet, after the kids have been put to bed. Sweet, salty and everything your mouth has been desiring after a long day.
brittany f.
brittany f.
Foodie Expert
YUM! the honey taste of this pretzel and the white chocolate dipped over it is so great! i get it every year around Christmas and it leaves the plate before i can put all of it on it! it's salty, sweet, and oh so satisfying! give it a try it's a must have!
ebony b.
ebony b.
Harrodsburg, KY
These things are to die for!!! They are so so amazing. They are affordable and so good! You never just eat one. They are soooooo good. They just make you keep wanting to eat them. I buy these all the time and yes i would definitely tell people to buy them
Shelby S.
Shelby S.
Garland, TX
These are the right amount of sweet with just a touch of salty! They are soooo good! Perfect for a small snack and even my 8 year old loves them! I would chose these over and over again! They were purchased at Kroger and definitely would bring to a party!
Stacey G.
Stacey G.
Houma, LA
Foodie Expert
Pretzels are such a good, health conscious snack for the whole family. The honey braided twists are our favorite because they are easy to hold for little hands and have natural honey on them to add just the right amount of sweetness!
Christy D.
Christy D.
Muscle Shoals, AL
Foodie Expert
These are delish! Of course, they are super sweet so I can't eat a lot at one time but that's a good thing for me! I definitely recommend these to anyone who has a sweet craving!
Brittany  W.
Brittany W.
Hudson Falls, NY
Foodie Expert
Love the combo of the honey and the white chocolate. I always buy around x-mas time since that seems to be when they're around the most. Perfect blend of salty and sweet.
Sara A.
Sara A.
Seattle, WA
These have to be one of the tastiest snacks ever! I eat this when I get home from school. I take some to school too for snacks after practice. They're so yummy!!!!
Jhordin A.
Jhordin A.
Oshkosh , WI
Love these mofos. They're bomb af and a perfect sweet and salty treat. They're a lil expensive. And you can make these at home. You can buy em at Wally World.
Whitney M.
Whitney M.
Philadelphia , PA
Foodie Expert
I really like the concept and the price is fine. However, I think it tastes very artificial and waxy. I do not feel great after eating this
Ana J.
Ana J.
Glen ellyn , IL
Foodie Expert
These look so good! Where can I find them?