3 colors available

BY ROLD GOLD #3 in Pretzels

There's nothin thin about the crunch and taste of these superbly snackable classic knots. Baked with delicious ingredients, our Thins are made to satisfy even the most discriminating pretzel lover. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "Another great thing is that they are very inexpensive. " in 1 review
Faith H.
Faith H.
Duncanville, TX
Basically, the O.G. of pretzels. You can't go wrong with Rold Gold at all, and they are basically the poster child of pretzels here in the US. Good crunch, with the right amount of salt, they are haven. It's kind of like how you see Kleenex associated with tissue, and Elmer's associate with glue, Rold Gold is exactly that way with pretzels. Excellent!
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
I love these thin pretzels - I feel that you get more salt and crunch in each bite which I can't help but love. For some reason these are so much more satisfying that regular pretzels and Rold Gold is always worth the extra change to buy the name brand rather than store brand - the don't go stale for months and they taste yummy.
These are so flipping delicious. They are light, crispy and I feel that I get a hint of butter flavor as well. I truly enjoy a good pretzel and I could munch my way through a whole bag of these in a sitting if I wanted to LoL. I always enjoy rold gold pretzels and these were really good.
Beatriz S.
Beatriz S.
HUGE bag of pretzels.. perfect for a large family or a party. I used them to create my own Sour Cream and Onion Pretzels which are available widely in Europe but not here. Put these in a baggy with a small amount of olive oil and add powdered flavorings. DELICIOUS and perfect!
Penny O.
Penny O.
This is my families go to snack when we go to the beach. Its very easy to just a few and get to having fun. These are very reasonably priced at Walmart. They are pretty healthy snack and you can serve it with hummus. They are a bit salty so watch your sodium.
Asyia C.
Asyia C.
These covered in melted butterscotch, caramel then put in the freezer for an hour or two! The best Halloween treat ever! You can even had black dots to look like spooky eyes! Deff a must buy this year so I can make them! Plus easy clean up, less hassle!
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Sand Springs , OK
You can not go wrong with this classic pretzels. I like to keep a bag in my house at all times. They are a nice snack by themselves or if you have some cookie butter from Trader Joe's they became a guilty pleasure. I always prefer the thin versions.
Raine W.
Raine W.
This probably sound silly, but my dog loves these pretzels even more than me! Lol. They are his all time favorite treat! I love them too. Perfectly crunchy. Just the right about of salt. Great price. I always keep these pretzels around.
Erin D.
Erin D.
These are a favorite in our home. These are great with anything. Who would have guessed my 15 month old would be crazy about these! They are affordable of course and taste great. Melt some chocolate on top and you have a desert!
Crystal K.
Crystal K.
Mineral, VA
These pretzels are the best pretzels I have ever tasted. I purchase them at least once a week. They aren't too salty like most, and they are low calorie as well. This is my favorite snack to bring along on beach trips. #beachbag
Michele B.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Have you enjoyed these Rold Gold pretzels yet?
Fabiana L.
Fabiana L.
I really like pretzels but I have never tray this. Should I change my usual bran to this?
Nadine c.
Nadine c.
What's a good dip for these pretzels. For a Superbowl party any ideas.
Zyikeirra R.
Zyikeirra R.
Stone Mtn, GA
I have been looking for a container of these pretzels . do they sell a container?