BY ROLD GOLD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The Rold Gold brand prides itself on baking authentic, great-tasting pretzels. We start with quality ingredients and bake our pretzels with old-world care to deliver the robust, hearty flavor you expect from Rold Gold Pretzels. see more...

• Pretzels or potato chips? Rold Gold® Pretzels Thins vs LA...4 Answers
  • Who else enjoy dipping these in cheese wiz? Uhm one of my...1 Answers
  • What flavouiree ???1 Answers
  • "Another great thing is that they are very inexpensive. " in 1 review
Cassy L.
Glendale
I grew up on Rold Gold® Pretzels Thins! Number one vending machine option for me although buying the bag at Walmart is cheaper! Thin , crispy fresh delisousness will keep you going back for more ! It’s perfect low cal snack if your weight watching . Love them !!
Karla O.
pretzels are like the most underrated snack! they are easy to take everywhere and super good! they are also great for mothers who have children and need a healthy snack to carry around! this is the go to!. highly recomment, they are also super affordable
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Love this pretzels. They have less of a salt taste than the other pretzels to me. I love to make chocolate covered pretzels especially around Christmas time. I’m a repeat customer of these pretzels. They are really good when you are having nausea.
Erika B.
Lewisville, TX
This is one of my favorite pretzels. I love the amount of salt and they are a healthier choice than standard chips. I love them plain or with French onion dip. You can find them almost anywhere but they are cheapest at Walmart
Kate K.
Hagerstown, MD
These are the perfect fast snack! They have the perfect amount of salt, not too much, not too little! They're also super convenient for fast snacks and for when you're on the go! Definitely one of my favorite snacks.
Makenzie P.
Bremen, GA
I love pretzels. They are probably one of my favorite snacks. They’re low in fat and very good with mustard or hummus. They are very affordable and you can get them in big or little bags. I would recommend these !
Adam L.
Las Vegas, NV
I can eat the entire bag of these in one sitting! They are my absolute favorite and I’ve been obsessed with them since I was a child. I will forever purchase this brand of pretzels without question! So delicious.
Kelly M.
Rold Gold® Pretzels Thins are my go to brand for pretzels. They have a good amount of salt and have a great taste. I love dipping them in french onion dip and they are a great late night snack or addition to your lunch. They are a must have at any party.
Shannon M.
I am a huge pretzel lover and these are amazing! They are so crunchy and do not stale when set out for parties like other brands! They are so affordable and a great price for the value. I love these for special occasions.
Abby R.
RoldGold large thin pretzels are my go to favorite snack. A healthier option that regular potato chips and they go perfectly with my frequent snacking of salsa and cheese dip. These are softer, have great taste
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Have you enjoyed these Rold Gold pretzels yet?
Fabiana L.
I really like pretzels but I have never tray this. Should I change my usual bran to this?
Nadine c.
What's a good dip for these pretzels. For a Superbowl party any ideas.
Zyikeirra R.
Stone Mtn, GA
I have been looking for a container of these pretzels . do they sell a container?
Nadine D.