BY ROLD GOLD #11 in Pretzels

Nicci P.
Columbia
My family enjoys these. This is the only (chip) I buy that actually give you your money’s worth!! My children love them makes for a good snack durning the day for them. I love them totally worth the cost!
Taylor M.
Bentonville, AR
Foodie Expert
These are always found in our pantry. They are an easy snack on the go. They are great for dipping. And they are always packed for my daughter's lunch...per her request.
Jess K.
Bloomsburg
My daughter and I love these! They’re not too salty, and they’re just a great snack to go when we are in a rush! They aren’t the healthiest snack, but they’re not the most unhealthy. Definitely my favorite brand of pretzels
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Katlyn J.
Lake St Louis, MO
I just love pretzels in general! I always have! Now I know these aren't pretzels you go and get from auntie Anne's but they are crunchy and so good. I could eat them all day. They are a little dry but they are hard pretzels so that is expected. But still definitely recommend if you love salty foods!
Tiffany T.
Hanover, IN
Foodie Expert
Pretzels are my favorite snack! I especially love the sticks. Rold Gold makes one of my favorite pretzel sticks EVER! Super affordable and you get so much for such a small price. I believe we purchase a bag every month. The bags last along time because of how many sticks come in one bag.
Stephanie O.
Foodie Expert
I love these Pretzels! They are literally so perfect, They are cheap considering the amount of pretzels you get in the bag. I love to put some in Zip-lock bags and take them on the go, I also like that they are the perfect size to snack through out the day with.
Debra v.
Foodie Expert
I love the pretzel sticks. I dip them in white chocolate. For Christmas I dyed some sugar red and green and sprinkled that over the white chocolate. They turned out great! They tasted great too! Would definitely do it again. (I did have the really big sticks)
Cathy R.
Foodie Expert
These are the things I keep in my locker to snack on every two hours along with peanuts so I stay energized and not hungry. They are very delicious I have loved pretzels my entire life and will continue to love them. Its just in me to eat them. I do recommend people at work to keep them in their lockers as well.
MacKenzie W.
Coeur D Alene, ID
Foodie Expert
The best pretzals sticks! Salty enough but not too salty, tasty enough for a "fulfilling snack" alone or goes well with peanut butter! I picked these up at fredmyers because they looked best out of the selections!