BY ROLD GOLD #56 in Pretzels

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Hannah Y.
These are great, get these sometimes when tired of the regular bag of pretzels. Thicker and crunchier with a bit of a bland flavor which I like. Not too salty. Would recommend when tired of plain pretzels.
Ben P.
Paxton
I love the Rold Gold Pretzels Sourdough because of the size and that the flavor is so great. Sometimes sourdough is an unpleasant flavor but I really love the flavor of these pretzels. I think my only complaint with these pretzels is the hardness of them. They can be too hard sometimes.
Emily E.
Waltham, MA
yum yum yum! These pretzels taste delicious! they are so good to dip in hummus and veggie dip. they are affordable and they can be found in all grocery stores. the pretzels absolutely met my expectations. they have just the right amount of salt.
Kryss M.
Fort gay , WV
These were my dads favorite pretzels to eat so I kinda just carried it over since he's no longer with us. The taste is really good and the salt just right, I love to eat mine with a little mustard;-)
Patricia F.
China Grove, NC
Rold Gold Sourdough Pretzels are OK, but they are not my choice in the pretzel family. They are large and hard and too salty for my taste. At my age, my teeth are delicate and brittle and these pretzels are just too hard to chew. I ate them a lot when I was younger, but at this stage of life, I choose something softer.
Rain f.
santa clara
the Rold GOld Pretzel Sourdough is a great snack. The pretzels are very crispy and the saltiness is just right and not too salty compared to other pretzel brands. you also get a lot of pretzels in the bag compare to other potato chip snacks . will re-purchase.
Stephanie C.
Philadelphia, PA
Sourdough pretzels are my favorite and Rold Gold is my favorite brand. They always taste fresh and have the perfect amount of salt. These are definitely my go-to snack of choice. It is a brand that I can trust, and I would certainly recommend it to others.
Meg W.
Love these by themselves, and also love putting them in trail mixes. Also love making them into sweet, chocolate covered treats during the holiday season. Rold Gold has always had the crispiest, most flavorful pretzels on the store shelves.
Bria B.
I love pretzels and so does everyone else in my family and it is hard to keep a bag around for more than two days. We also love sourdough so this was the most delicious thing we have ever tasted. We are addicted to this delicious treat.
Jay L.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I think these pretzels are amazing if you're looking for a bit more of a mature taste. These pair well with other dips or toppings as well, since they're so simple. Overall I think they're amazing.