Rold Gold Pretzels Classic Dipped Tiny Twists uploaded by Karley N.

BY ROLD GOLD #21 in Pretzels

Rold Gold® Pretzels Classic Dipped Tiny Twists Fudge Coated Pretzels.
The Gold Standard™.
Since 1917. see more...

JOHENY T.
JOHENY T.
La marca de oro de Rold incluso ha vestido para la ocasión con el empaquetado festivo rediseñado, haciéndole el convite perfecto para traer a lo largo de todas sus ocasiones del día de fiesta. Olvídese de envoltura de regalo, la nueva mirada de Rold Gold Holiday Dipped Pretzels hace de este bocado un regalo que parece (casi) tan bueno como sabe.
Katelyn M.
Katelyn M.
Kapolei, HI
Have you ever had a craving for salty and sweet? This is the product that you want in that case. The saltiness for the pretzel is excellent and the chocolate adds a nice touch. The chocolate is not the best, but it works. Definitely an excellent snack when your craving chocolate, its got the crunch.
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Danville, KY
Foodie Expert
These were so delicious. My grandmother found them at Walmart one day and decided to buy them and I could still hug her for that decision. They're crunchy like always, with a perfect combination of salty and sweet. I don't know why I haven't bought any myself.
Kareny M.
Kareny M.
Seattle, Wa
Did you say... Chocolate? Did you say ... PRETZELS?!??! The combination of sweet and salty is unlike any other experience in the food world. These pretzels are out of this world, I can eat the whole bag. I can't even share them because they are so yummy.
Hayley M.
Hayley M.
North Lima, OH
Foodie Expert
Chocolate and pretzels, two of my favorite things. This is the perfect snack or dessert without feeling too guilty. Good quality chocolate used and great quality pretzels as usual. I highly recommend this as a snack for a movie night in with the family.
Kimberly L.
Kimberly L.
Foodie Expert
These pretzels have a great texture and crunch with a salty flavor. I like to enjoy them with ginger ale personally, and have them as a snack in the afternoon all the time. I would recommend this to others as it's pretty inexpensive and comes with a lot
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Foodie Expert
Sometimes I pick these up at the gas station when I'm craving chocolate covered pretzels. However, the quality of chocolate isn't that great, it's a little waxy. They aren't bad, I just prefer them from a quality chocolate store. Good value.
Brenda R.
Brenda R.
Pasco, WA
These are my favorite! The saltiness with the chocolate mix so well. I am definitely a salt lover but also a chocolate one so when I saw these there were a must buy. I would definelty recommend for others to buy and taste the deliciousness
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Mission, KS
I absolutely love their pretzels, they usually have that fresh taste that makes you never want to stop eating them. They are typically super affordable sold at Walmart, Grocery stores and target!! I would totally recommend trying them.
Kelly G.
Kelly G.
Calera, AL
Foodie Expert
Pretzels + chocolate = the best snack EVER!!!! You will not be disappointed in these if you are like me and love your snacks salty with just a hint of sweetness. I even buy these to go in Christmas gifts for my family!