Rold Gold® Pretzel Thins Three Cheese uploaded by diana i.Rold Gold® Pretzel Thins Three Cheese uploaded by Daria Q.

BY ROLD GOLD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Rold Gold® Pretzels Three Cheese Flavored Pretzel Thins.
Take a Happy Break!™

• I haven't seen any reviews on this product,Has anyone tri...1 Answers
Rold Gold® Pretzel Thins Three Cheese
  • "Cheddar is amaZINGGG... they are so addicting I can eat the whole bag in like ten minutes." in 1 review
Rebecca R.
Brookhaven, MS
Who doesn't like pretzels and that is one of my favorite snacks. It always satisfies my craving and the cheese flavors just makes it better. Rold Gold is the only brand I choose for pretzels. I love the flavor and it also makes a great choice for a small gathering to show others .
Emily G.
Ridgecrest, CA
This is my fav. brand of pretzel ive so far eaten. I eat a lot of pretzels because its an easy snack and easy for the go. Ive bought them from family bags to single servings and I never have a complant about them. They have salt but never over salty like some other brands.
Cassie G.
Xenia , OH
These pretzels may be thinner than the originals, but they're BURSTING with flavor! I've tried most of the flavors, but this one is for sure my favorite. These pretzels are good with almost anything, and being flat, they make it easy to scoop dips. Even without dips though, these pretzels are great for snacking all on their own!
Natalya K.
Tacoma, WA
So I might be a little biased here since I love pretzels and cheese, but these are amazing! So yummy and crisp! Usually I like to dip my pretzels in humus or what not, but they are just delicious on their own!
Ashley K.
These are amazing the first time I had them was when my friend gave me some and I immediately feel in love and had to go out the same drag and get my own bag. I high recommend these they will change your life!
Melanie G.
Los, Angeles
These are sooo good. I recommend it it's the snack I reach out the most. I got this at my local grocery store. It's crunchy and cheesy. Although it may be good you just won't be able to stop eating and you know it can affect eating habits.
Hannah S.
Davenport, FL
Pretzel thins are my favorite and they are so good with any dip! I love eating mine with hummus. Got them at Walmart so you can probably find them there. It's nice because the individual bags are easy to pack for school lunches.
Destiney C.
Alma, MI
Good for a light snack and I would definitely buy them again and it's really good to eat in the morning before a good workout or school or work very cheep and are very good for you I eat them everyday for lunch and a snack
Brandy H.
Rockaway Bch, MO
My family and I are Obsessed with these pretzel thins! They crunch like a chip but aren't as bad for you! If you want chips, but the diet wont allow it- get your hands on a bag of these!
Sara L.
Montebello, CA
I feel great eating these because they are a little bit more healthier, less salt to taste, less calories crave it. Will give these a try again they were free so of course would spend for these.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
I haven't seen any reviews on this product,Has anyone tried them,are they good ? Does this contain a lot of salt ?