GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsRold Gold
Rold Gold Pretzel Thins Three Cheese

Rold Gold® Pretzel Thins Three Cheese

by Rold Gold

Rold Gold® Pretzels Three Cheese Flavored Pretzel Thins.
Take a Happy Break!™

I haven't seen any reviews on this product,Has anyone tried them,are they good ? Does this contain a lot of salt ?
Start your review of Rold Gold® Pretzel Thins Three Cheese!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Cheddar is amaZINGGG... they are so addicting I can eat the whole bag in like ten minutes.in reviews
ray W.
South Bend, IN
The Rold Gold Pretzel Thins are the best pretzels ever! Every bite is light and crispy.
tracy G.
Just tried the pretzel thins and really.liked...i like a snack with a little peanut butter for.protein
Litzy Z.
Laredo, WEBB
These pretzels are super good i love the taste of cheese that they have! I like them so so so much! Totally recommend them.
Nicole M.
Olympia, WA
These are addictive! They are so good. I opened the bag just to have a quick snack but they were so delicious I couldn't stop eating them. I would definitely recommend these to anyone who likes pretzels. Definitely worth trying.
Natalya  K.
Tacoma, WA
So I might be a little biased here since I love pretzels and cheese, but these are amazing! So yummy and crisp! Usually I like to dip my pretzels in humus or what not, but they are just delicious on their own!
Gabriela  D.
I love this pretzels because they are not as salty as the original one also the flavor is really good
Candy A.
Brownfield, TX
It ok I have had better ones lol seriously though 😂😂 I wouldn't not eat these all the time
sybill G.
Houston
Omg these r good for on the go snacking can eat any time with cheese or just visit By them self
Evy B.
Kent, WA
These are pretty good. I have ate them a couple of times. They are not bad. I don't like salt that much so I don't eat much pretzels that much. I actually quite enjoyed these. They are pretty affordable and I think you should try them out. They are cheese covered.
joni M.
Grand Bay, AL
These have got to be the best pretzels for a snack there not salty but just right I would recommend these pretzels to everyone!!!