Rold Gold Pretzel Rods uploaded by Barb M.

BY ROLD GOLD #6 in Pretzels

Rold gold pretzel rods 12 oz see more...

• Any one care to share a recipe that they use pretzels in?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "They have the right amount of salt on the pretzel " in 1 review
  • "Great snack very healthy and good plain but defiantly suggest dipping them in chocolate there so yummy and perfect snack for kids" in 1 review
  • "A healthy alternative to candy snacks." in 1 review
Leah W.
DELICIOUS!

It's hard to go wrong with pretzels but these ones have a different flavor. I've very picky about too much salt but these ones are just right. I Nanny and these are the brand I choose to feed the children in my care. They always ask for more and more! Definitely something that should always be kept in the house.
Kayla C.
Jackson, TN
I love the thickness and length of Rold Gold Pretzel Rods. I dipped them in chocolate for my wedding! The only downside is there are often so many broken pretzels- around 25%. So for dipping we had to buy extra bags. I would still recommend this product, just buy more than you need!
Selena G.
Austin, TX
My favorite pretzel of all time! I always go back to repurchasing this brand because they are amazing! Love that they are rods because they're SOO easier to dip into Nutella or cheese dip! Honestly the best! Not to salty or bland! If you're debating about pretzel brands STOP HERE!❤
Chrystal S.
Pueblo, CO
Love Rold Gold Pretzel Rods. Easy snack to throw in my bag to munch on at work, or to get my calories in before i hit the gym. The perfectly salted and crisp tast of the rod is enjoyable. My kids love it too@ They love these tasty surprises in their lunchboxes.
Haley W.
Joshua, TX
These are one of my husbands favorite snacks so of course I snack on them too. We like to eat them with hummus if we're wanting it to be a substantial snack that ties us over for a bit. They are great! He takes them in his lunch to work everyday as well.
Kelsey N.
Macomb, MI
Rold Gold is mt absolute favorite band when it comes to pretzels. I have never had a bad bag from them ever! These pretzel rods are perfect for dipping into whatever you choose; should it be hummus or chocolate, these rods are the best choice!
the pretzel rods are one of the best ones that i've tasted. it's affordable but a little bit more expensive than others. i've been a repeat i've consumer my whole life. i think people should try these pretzels because they are amazing!
Sha P.
Brooklyn, NY
The best salty crispy snack without too much fat. These are my daughter's favorite. They aren't too salty and definitely not choke you dry. A great balance overall. Readily available and great for dipping in peanut butter.
Amy L.
These are great for holiday snacks because they are easy to dip in almond bark or chocolate. The pretzel is also thicker than a normal pretzel and it helps balance out the sweetness and gives a good sweet and salty combo.
Courtney P.
Pretzel rods are our go to snack in the summer. Great for on the go and little mess. Kids love them and easy to toss in a large ziploc bag and toss in beach bag or diaper bag
Amy W.
Woodbridge, CA
Any one care to share a recipe that they use pretzels in?