BY ROLD GOLD #71 in Pretzels

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kara H.
Melrose, MN
Rold Gild pretzels are always a hit, and the ring shape is a fun change from the traditional shapes! They go great in snack mixes, dipped, or straight from the bag!
Molly B.
Omaha, NE
These are perfect for holiday decorating/baking. I suppose they are also good for every day treats. I typically meal plan and add pretzels into my snack boxes. These are good! The salt crystals are a bit chunkier than other brands though in case you're worried about sodium intake.
Desiree V.
I love these pretzels and they are my go to snack. I eat them when I'm watching my favorite TV show or movie. They are so delicious, and they take your cravings away. I die my pretzels in chocolate, I would recommend the butter checkers pretzels too.
Aaron G.
Corn syrup and lots of salt combined with a hint of wheat provides a pleasant mix of flavors that lingered in my mouth long after my first Rold Gold Classic Style Thins pretzel was finished. In fact, it was this aftertaste that compulsively drove me to continuously pop one after another into my mouth until the bag was nothing but salt and crumbs.
Taylor T.
I love these little snacks. They are good for so many things. My favorite is throwing them in a batch of homemade trail mix. The rings are fun for kids and keep them entertained. They're great for parties, dipping, and recipies. I recommend these!
Stephanie R.
Richmond Hill, ON
How can anyone NOT like rold gold pretzels? A classic for years and for good reason! Always crunchy and flaky and hit the spot every time. You can pair these with cheese for guests or just dip them into some peanut butter or ranch depending what you're craving! Love them.
Hannah C.
Newport News
One if the best pretzels I've ever eaten. Actually, this is the only brand of pretzels I enjoy. I could eat a whole bag if I really wanted to (though that wouldn't be very healthy). They really changed the way I think about pretzels cause I've never really liked them before trying these.
Yvonne H.
Davis, CA
If I am in the mood for something crunchy and salty, this is the one I would love to enjoy. Even though I would need a lot of water later. The flavor and seasoning is perfect because you can see the salt on it and can tell how salty it would be.
Xammara M.
El cajon, CA
This is the best product I've ever tried, it works so great when I'm trying to get the perfect look. It is awesome and is the best. I don't know what I would do without it. This product is a definite repurchase for me.
Angelenna d.
Plano, TX
My family loves these pretzels! Role gold Pretzel rings are hands down the BEST Pretzels. I usually purchased one to two bags of rold gold pretzel Rings a week. This is a very good produc. It tastes great, and has a very crisp, and crunchy flavor. These pretzels go great with any ice cold beverage
Tracy R.