BY ROLD GOLD #59 in Pretzels

Rold Gold® Brand Pretzels.
Celebrate with us!
The Gold Standard™.
Since 1917.
Pretzel rings.
Pretzel buttons recipe on back.
Pretzel rings. see more...

Aaron G.
Corn syrup and lots of salt combined with a hint of wheat provides a pleasant mix of flavors that lingered in my mouth long after my first Rold Gold Classic Style Thins pretzel was finished. In fact, it was this aftertaste that compulsively drove me to continuously pop one after another into my mouth until the bag was nothing but salt and crumbs.
tiffney w.
Oswego, NY
It's hard for me to find a snack that the whole family likes and enjoys. But I decided to try pretzels. I was at the store and seen rold gold pretzel rings and decided to buy them. I got home with them and everyone tried them and they all lived them. I was so happy that I finally found a snack that all 5 of us enjoyed the same snack.
Bianca M.
Mansfield, TX
These Taste amazing and even though i'm pushing 20, I still love to play with them! I always buy them on the go at Wal-Mart or at a local gas station. I love the salty impact after eating and they go perfectly with a nice cold sweet tea to quench your thirst afterwards!
Jasmine J.
Fairburn, GA
These are the best. Buy them honest truly you should. I eat them like rabbits eat carrots. Like dogs eat bones. Like cats eat catnip. Like fish eat poop. Like fat kids eat cake. Like horses eat hay. Moral of the story is, you should eat the pretzels like me.
Katherine H.
I usually end up buying Rold Gold for my pretzels, and I am never disappointed! They are reasonably priced, and they last forever because the bags are packed full (unlike most chip bags which are mostly air!)
Mariah F.
Mandan, ND
These pretzels are my go to! They taste amazing and are perfect when making holiday treats and are even amazing dipped in almost anything you can think of! Just a handful are perfect for an on the go snack.
Kate J.
W Barnstable , MA
I love these Rold Gold pretzel rings. The shape is one of my favorites for some reason. They taste great and are always super fresh. This is a brand I trust and rely upon. The packaging is great too.
Vanessa M.
I always like Rold Gold Pretzels for making christmas candy. These rings were just what I was looking for for my Christmas treats. they have good flavor, with just the right amount of salt.
Jessica S.
Cincinnati, OH
These are perfect for dipping or even coating with chocolate for a holiday treat. I find them at all my local grocers and they are not expensive at all. They taste great and stay fresh.
Rachel T.
Searcy, AR
Loved the pretzel rings! Perfect for a quick snack anytime of the day! They are just the right size as well! Easy to handle and not messy at all!
Tracy R.