BY ROLD GOLD #8 in Pretzels

Alisa I.
I like to keep a bag of these on hand for when we have company.  They're great alone, with sandwiches, dipped or mixed with other items for a healthy trail mix.  Just enough salt without being over-powering.  Good crunch and the right size for little hands!
Emme A.
Tampa
I like these tiny ones a lot. Usually I don't eat pretzels but if I do buy them, I will always buy these ones. They are really good with hummus or just by themselves!
Amy S.
Perfect for dipping! My favorite is dipping this in any kind of hummus. Pretzels aren’t the healthiest for you but they are better than potato chips. These are available to me at work everyday so it is tempting!!!
Latoya J.
Beaver Falls, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my go-to brand for pretzels though I'll eat others. They always taste fresh and never under salted which is my favorite part. Maybe not a healthy snack but it is a good one.
Carolyn D.
Farmingdale, NY
I love Rold Gold pretzels, especially the tiny twists. They're a good size. There is always a good amount of salt on every pretzel. The bags are priced well and last awhile.
•☀️• C.
Pensacola, FL
I would recommend these if you want a savory treat. They are basically regular pretzels but with way more flavor. They are a little hard I wouldn’t mind it but it’s hard to eat with braces
Dawna G.
4861 County Road 48 Jemison Alabama
I love pretzels! The Rold Gold are my favorites. I love the flavor over the others that I have tried. I like to keep a baggie of these in the car. Especially when we go on trips. Whether it's my husband, me, or my granddaughter getting hungry, it's nice to say that we have something in the car!
Amber R.
Brooklyn
These taste so yummy. I honestly snack on these all the time. The only thing is that it doesn’t really fill you up but I guess because it’s a chip, it’s technically not supposed to. Regardless I’m not mad at them, I really enjoyed these.
Jill M.
Eugene
my son really likes small pretzels and this is probably the best brand of pretzel. they are much better than the store brand and doesnt go as stale as fast as the store brand. i find that these pretzels keep pretty fresh for a long time as long as someone closes the bag.
Nisha P.
Fort Worth
The best go to snack when you are lowkey trying to eat healthy. I take these as a snack to school a lot and i also eat them during the days for a snack. Pretzels are just so good but there is something different about these.