Rold Gold® Original Tiny Twists Pretzels

by Rold Gold

#17 in Pretzels

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Rold Gold® Original Tiny Twists Pretzels!
I have always loved pretzels. The best is Rold Gold small Twist. I don't even have to put in my dentures too eat them.Rold Gold is my favorite brand because of the freshness of the bags,and the quantity in the bags, nothing like Lays. Rold Gold small twist is always full bags
Wichita
They are super salty not so healthy but good we use these a lot for chocolate pretzels or for making chex mix or chirstmas treats only improvement would be not using alot of salt.
Iowa Falls
I love the texture. I love the size. The taste is perfect for me. A healthy snacks. It is affordable and the amount of pretzels in a bag is just exactly as I want it. Crispiness is perfect.
These pretzels are a family favorite! They are perfect for lunches or snack time. Our favorite way to eat them is to dip them in cottage cheese. We also like to add a little bit of the dry ranch dressing mix into the cottage cheese and dip the pretzels on it! Such a healthier alternative to chips!
Richmond, VA
My favorite pretzels currently. Just finished a bag and bought another at Walmart.  In my desk drawer. Eat them almost every day at work with lunch.  Greta filler so I don't over eat. BUT don't feel like I missed out as I really enjoy them!  Salty and good. And not too big! Pop right in my mouth
Organic, Gluten Free, Dairy Free
I like to keep a bag of these on hand for when we have company.  They're great alone, with sandwiches, dipped or mixed with other items for a healthy trail mix.  Just enough salt without being over-powering.  Good crunch and the right size for little hands!
Miami
Just your normal run of the mill pretzels; no surprises here. The quality is consistent and delicious. These have been the pretzels I've always seen since my childhood, so you know they must be good. The price is great, the snackability is great. Over all great product.
Low Carb, No Special Diet
Rold Gold twist pretzels are the best bag of crunchy pretzels you will ever buy! They have the perfect amount of salt, unlike most other hard pretzels that are around stores. They always have a consistent amount of flavor and the quality always hold up to expectations!
Devine, TX
These are great pretzels! They have such a great flavor and crunch too. Definitely a good go to snack. They're small too so you can eat quite a bit for a small amount of calories. I really enjoy these pretzels and can't wait to try more flavors. Definitely worth buying.
Chesterfield, MI
Rold Gold is the best pretzel in my opinion. Always cooked perfectly not burnt. Not too salty but enough for flavor. Never stale always fresh! Good with a little dipping sauce too! Highly recommend more than your blah store brand!