BY ROLD GOLD #3 in Pretzels

• What is your favorite thing to dip pretzels in?5 Answers
Alexandria J.
Alexandria J.
Savannah, GA
Pretzels are a good casual snack. I'm vegan so I don't have a lot options as for packaged snacks because most things have cheese in them, so pretzels are a pretty easy go to. I normally just buy them at Kroger when I'm picking up other stuff and eat them with hummus or peanut butter.
Kali P.
Kali P.
Flagstaff, AZ
I love these! They taste so good and are the perfect snack. They don't make you feel bloated and also don't fill you up too much. They go great with hummus, cheese and just about anything. I also take a bag of these in my purse and snack on them throughout the day when I get hungry.
Alejandra R.
Alejandra R.
Saint Charles, MO
They are a great snack when your on the go. They are great snacks for those who are not a fan of salty things. They have a great taste and just enough salt to give them the classic pretzel taste. I found no cons to them and I would surely recommend them to others. They are great!
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
North Conway, NH
These are great! They taste excellent on their own or paired with cheese, chocolate, or anything else sweet. Perfect for covering with chocolate and sprinkles. I would definitely use these again. I'd definitely recommend these to others, they're very affordable.
Deanna B.
Deanna B.
Boise, ID
Foodie Expert
I love eating these pretzels for snacks. They're also great for kids. These are great tasting and anyone would like them. I've bought them at my local Walmart and the price wasn't bad. I'd recommend them to anyone that likes pretzels.
Emily C.
Emily C.
Council Bluffs, IA
I LOVE these! I love that they are bite size so my mouth doesn't get all cut up while I'm just trying to snack. They're lightly salted, which is great. The originals are too salty for me so these have the perfect amount of salt.
Dazja J.
Dazja J.
Denver, CO
I love these pretzels! I can eat them all day! They are a great snack for when I just want to have something light to get me buy. They are not to salty or obnoxious to eat lol. I keep pretzels in my pantry at all times lol
Mary Margarette D.
Mary Margarette D.
Marshalltown, IA
Love love love these so much! I like the smaller pretzels better because of how the taste goes in your mouth. Love the salt to pretzel ratio! It's the perfect amount. These are easy and small enough to eat in quick times!
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Louisville, KY
Foodie Expert
Always one of my go to snacks. This brand is great with making pretzels that aren't too salted. One of my least favorite things is trying to eat pretzels with too much salt. These are perfect in the salt to pretzel ratio.
Maria R.
Maria R.
Pretzels are my absolute favorite snack especially these Rold Gold. Rold Gold pretzels are a better quality compared to other pretzel brands and even tho I know they aren't that healthy I prefer these than chips.
Carly A.
Carly A.
Cornelia, GA
What is your favorite thing to dip pretzels in?