BY ROLD GOLD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• What is your favorite thing to dip pretzels in?5 Answers
Ms L.
Calumet Park, IL
These are so addictive. Once you start you can't stop eating them. I have been purchasing these for years after I tasted them at a friends party. They are affordable and I always catch a good sale on them. They are a awesome party snack. They are a bit salty so if you have high blood pressure and/or hypertension I suggest you take it easy on these. But overall I recommend these to all pretzel lovers
Destiney H.
Papillion, NE
Accidentally grabbed these instead of the regular ones at the store, and decided to eat them anyways. So glad I did because they are DELICIOUS! I'm hooked on them. So yummy!
Caitlyn O.
Van buren TWP, MI
I love these pretzels they are such an easy snack, especially if you dip it in some vanilla frosting. Yum!! They are perfectly salted and have a nice crunch, my daughter loves them too they are one of her favorite snacks
Erika R.
San Antonio, TX
Great taste and health treat. I don’t like overly salty food so these are perfect will definitely continue to purchase. I picked these up at my local grocery H-E-B .
Jaimie H.
Delicious salty treat! The product is so good. I get it every time I go to the grocery store because it's healthy as well. It is the brand I personally prefer. It is delicious and tastes fresh every time. I typically buy this product at Publix and think it is the best on the market.
Danika J.
Meridian , ID
I love these pretzels. They are are really small so I like them better than the regular size of pretzel. I have bought these multiple times. This has always been my go to brand when it comes to buying pretzels. It's the perfect amount of saltiness, not too much or too little.
athena T.
Hines, OR
I love these tasty salted bite size pretzels. They are amazing and meet all my on the go expectations. I love eating pretzels because they are not covered in grease and the ingredients are all great. I always recommend these pretzels to anyone wanting a salty snack.
Niasia W.
Hinesville , GA
I'm not a big fan of anything really sore feet but pretzels are like my favorite so I can deal with these because they are lightly salted. They are really fresh when you open the pack and I just love the smell I get from them and I will always continue to buy these
Marie G.
Binghamton, NY
These are great little pretzels.  They are small and buttery and not too crunchy which makes them very easy to eat.  I love dipping them in peanut butter or eating them plain. They are a great option if you are looking for traditional small pretzels.
Lauren L.
Holladay, UT
I love pretzels, but I especially love the cheese pretzels from this brand. They have a little kick added too and they are so yummy. The bag of pretzels is a little pricey, but a yummy and addicting snack you won't regret. They are a very yummy salty snack.
Carly A.
Cornelia, GA
What is your favorite thing to dip pretzels in?