BY ROLD GOLD #9 in Pretzels

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• What is your favorite flavor of preztle rods?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tired it? I'm thinking about asking my mom to get it o...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Kendra M.
Miami Gardens, FL
I am surprised at how much I enjoyed these but the flavor was amazing had me coming back for more! They are affordable and I was able to find them in several different grocery stores. I highly recommend they are great for parties and snacks for kids and field trips and road trips.
Katie K.
Kirksville, MO
Pretty dry. Not too great of a flavor either. Kind of glad they’ve been discontinued but never really ate them much anyways. Not a good value for price but had a very small nice note of honey. That’s about it.
Kimber S.
This is one of my favorite crunchy snack items! It's such a great flavor combo with the light sweetness that accompanies the normal saltiness of a pretzel! These are also really handy to share with my kiddos because it's not super messy! I don't always remember these however because pretzels are usually in the middle of the chip aisle and I usually find other options.
Ashlyn N.
Hyattsville, MD
These pretzels make a great snack and offer a different flavor and texture than regular pretzels. The honey flavor gives just the right amount of sweetness while the wheat makes you feel like you're still eating a healthy snack. The braided pretzel just makes them more fun to eat.
Carly E.
Greenfield , IN
My kids absolutely love the honey braided pretzels! We buy these often and they are a great lunch time snack.  They are affordable, even more so when you can catch them on sale.  They are highly addictive, and yes, I highly recommend to all my friends!
Lisa L.
This have been a longtime favorite.  A great, filling snack with a great taste.  I eat pretzels in order to stay away from "worse" snacks (potato chips, etc.)  These are a great favorite and a good crowd-pleaser when entertaining.
Beverly E.
Jacksonville
The Rold Gold Honey pretzels are one of my favorite snacks.  They have a good crunch with just the right amount of salt and a little hint of sweetness.  I buy this product often because I like the freshness and convenience of this snack.
Cynthia S.
Baltimore
The taste of these is so delicious 😋 I love the fact that this brand has came out with different flavors of pretzels and different sizes. These are very affordable and great for the whole family. I would recommend to others.
Lily Q.
Chicago
These pretzels are guilt free and I always enjoy them no matter what is served with them. They are packaged perfectly for anpartt and east to get any grocery store! I would highly suggest as they are a healthier snack
Ariel H.
Evansville, IN
Honey wheat pretzels are a favorite in my household! They are the perfect snack for both myself and my son. I love to stick some in a ziplock bag and bring them along with us for when we are hungry when we are out.
Sofia B.
Bordentown, NJ
What is your favorite flavor of preztle rods?
Klara M.
Pinellas Park, FL
Has anyone tired it? I'm thinking about asking my mom to get it one day. Are they good?