Rold Gold® Honey Mustard Flavored Tiny Twists Pretzelsa uploaded by Jessica H.Rold Gold® Honey Mustard Flavored Tiny Twists Pretzelsa uploaded by Jenny C.Rold Gold® Honey Mustard Flavored Tiny Twists Pretzelsa uploaded by Jenny C.

BY ROLD GOLD #22 in Pretzels

Rold Gold® Brand Honey Mustard Tiny Twists Flavored Pretzels.
Since 1917.

• I live in az and have a hard time finding this on the she...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Payton D.
Deville
This is my all time favorite product. I will never find anything that compares to it. I would be so grateful if I could get PR packages of this product so I could review for the people on my social media pages! It would get you more sales! I can’t stress enough how much I love this product!
Ραιgє C.
Saranac Lake, NY
These honey mustard pretzels are my all time favorite pretzels in the world! They are so delicious and have the perfect flavor!! I have never been disappointed with these! They are a great snack to pack for on the go days!
Morgan F.
Texarkana, AR
If I ever got to pick one snack that is always in stores, it’d be this one! I love these so much I could eat the whole bag but for some reason I can hardly find them in the south /:
Miranda C.
Cross Lanes, WV
I LOVE these pretzels!!! The flavor is so delicious that it’s hard to quit eating them!! I buy them all the time and are my go to road trip snack!! Very affordable. Sometimes hard to find but usually find at the grocery. I will keeping buying as long as they’re made! Would definitely recommend!!
Andrea D.
Wilmington, DE
The honey mustard pretzels from Rold God are my favorite! They aren’t necessarily healthy for you but they beat buying fast food if you’re craving a snack! They are mid priced and you can find them at any grocery store. They truly taste like honey mustard with a slight tang
Jerica C.
Salyersville, KY
I love the thinness of these pretzels. I snack on them often throughout the day. The honey mustard flavor is delicious and very evident in each bite. My husband and I can't buy just one bag at a time because we fight over them!
Amanda M.
Orlando, FL
I could eat these things all day long! I hated mustard or honey mustard until I tried these now I put mustard on everything. Great taste, lots of flavor without being over bearing. Hard to find sometimes but I love them.
Nikole B.
Love love love these. Rold Gold is the only way to go when it comes to pretzels. This flavor is my favorite and i always get excited when i see them bc they aren’t located in most grocery stores in my area.
Shonna H.
Cocoa Beach, FL
I love these weird little snacks so much. The mustard flavor is incredible and sometimes I have a hard time putting them away once I start eating them. My daughter also loves them
Briley T.
Warrior
These are delicious!!! They have a great tangy flavor. I wish some of them were more evenly coated with the honey mustard. They are also difficult to find in the store. The price is great though.
Whitney C.
Chandler, AZ
I live in az and have a hard time finding this on the shelves in Walmart or target! I even saw a rold gold employee restocking the shelf and asked about them and he said he didn't even know they made those :( can we get more of these on the shelves in stores in az?!