Rold Gold® Honey Mustard Flavored Tiny Twists Pretzelsa uploaded by Jessica H.Rold Gold® Honey Mustard Flavored Tiny Twists Pretzelsa uploaded by Jenny C.Rold Gold® Honey Mustard Flavored Tiny Twists Pretzelsa uploaded by Jenny C.

BY ROLD GOLD

Rold Gold® Brand Honey Mustard Tiny Twists Flavored Pretzels.
Since 1917.

• I live in az and have a hard time finding this on the she...1 Answers
Reona M.
nottingham , MD
I don't think that they sell these on the East Coast me more but they definitely need to bring them back. I cannot stand the Snyder version of the honey mustard pretzels but these have the right kick him zing m to them .
Kaitlyn C.
Sod, WV
I love Rold Gold plain pretzels, but the honey mustard ones are my favorite. They have a delicious sweet tang to them. It is impossible to stop eating them once you start. I am so glad I tried them
Ashleigh K.
Tuscaloosa, AL
My favorite pretzels! I love that they are tiny and thin as opposed to thicker pretzel twists! I wish more stores carried these. Definitely an awesome snack I purchase frequently
Alexandria J.
Richland, WA
The rold gold people know how to make pretzels that's for sure!!! I love the flavor of the mustard. Reminds me of my grandpa who used to eat pretzels with mustard
Ραιgє C.
Russell, NY
These honey mustard pretzels are my all time favorite pretzels in the world! They are so delicious and have the perfect flavor!! I have never been disappointed with these! They are a great snack to pack for on the go days!
Mikayla C.
KNOXVILLE, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
Oooo so good! Pretzels are my go to snack and the honey mustard ones are my favorite! We used to get they all of the time as a kid and then they stopped making them for a while but now they are back and bring back the best memories! I highly recommend giving them a try if you haven’t!
Morgan F.
Texarkana, AR
If I ever got to pick one snack that is always in stores, it’d be this one! I love these so much I could eat the whole bag but for some reason I can hardly find them in the south /:
Ashlin T.
Okemos, MI
These are hands down my favorite pretzels! If you like honey mustard you have to try these.The flavor isn't super strong but you can still taste it. I always buy them when they are on sale and stock up, because I could sit down and eat a whole bag in one sitting.
Andrea D.
Wilmington, DE
The honey mustard pretzels from Rold God are my favorite! They aren’t necessarily healthy for you but they beat buying fast food if you’re craving a snack! They are mid priced and you can find them at any grocery store. They truly taste like honey mustard with a slight tang
B💋 L.
Swansea, IL
ooo Honey Mustard!! Pretzels are great! Even the flavored ones. I like to dip them in french onion dip. Others think I'm weird. But I'm never disappointed when I purchase these pretzels. They are usually at any gathering I go to. But make sure you bring the dip too! lol even thought they are still good without it.

Amazon