BY ROLD GOLD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Brianna B.
I love pretzels and I love love so when I saw these I had to have them!! There’s really no difference other than shape but I did feel a little more appreciative of all the love in my life when I ate them😂 but that’s probably just me being too deep again lol
Kristian S.
Bixby, OK
I buy these for my 3 year old daughter quite often when they are available. We love how cute the little hearts are and it truly make snack time more fun for her! Plus it's healthier than the average bag of potato chips.
Olivia K.
Lexington, MA
They sell these at my school cafeteria and I think they are the cutest thing ever, I'm really a sucker for the shape. The taste is good- a little salty and a little more flavor than some other pretzels. My only wish is that the bag was a little bigger.
danielle k.
these are very cute. i really like this brand lf pretzels. they remind me of when i was a kid and my grandma would pick me up after school and shed get me a bag of pretzles and a slurpee.
Karen P.
Buena Park , CA
When in the mood for pretzels I always tend to go toward these they’re the best!! You can always make trail mix using these as well pretty damn tasty
Courtney M.
Ware Shoals
pretzels are such an easy snack. dipped in white chocolate or peanut butter. they are simple.  if you want something salty this is it.
Megan E.
We recently got the mini bags of pretzels at my work and all the employees and costumers love them. I could eat a whole bag of pretzels.
Tiffany L.
Hamilton, OH
One of the best brands of pretzels..! Perfect little quick snack crunchy and salty.. Weather your on the go or just at home. Recommend
Hunter P.
Standish, MI
I love to dip my pretzels in almond butter. This makes the perfect snack for work, it's quick and something I can bring in my purse.
Briana V.
Newark, NJ
These are the perfect snacks to give your students for Valentine's day if you are a teacher or work in the educational field!