Rold Gold® Garlic Permesan Thin Crisps uploaded by Rachel A.

BY ROLD GOLD

Kat B.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
These garlic Parmesan pretzel crisps are the perfect snack! Not only are they pretty diet friendly, but they’re thick enough to still fill like a fulfilling snack. They Parmesan flavor is rich and all of the crisps are coated with flavor.
Lizzie S.
Ames, IA
These pretzel crisps are so incredibly addictive! Once I have one, I can’t seem to stop eating them. The garlic and Parmesan cheese flavor is so rich and delicious. They have the perfect amount of crunch too! I absolutely love them!
Rachel A.
Killen, AL
I have been through like 5 bags of these and I can honestly say they are DELICIOUS! They are not cheap but are not expensive. THEY DO NOT DISAPPOINT and the flavor packs a punch. Despite a chip being an unhealthy snack, I always feel better eating a pretzel. I would recommend these to anyone craving a salty snack that likes garlic!
Megan A.
I bought these the other day on a whim, because garlic parmesan sounded really good; and I'm not someone who really even likes pretzels. However, these are really good!!! I paired it with a cheese dip and it was great. The flavor seemed super strong to me, but I bought it for the flavor so that worked in my favor ;)
Jessica W.
Rome
Personally I prefer other brands when it comes to the flat pretzels and especially in this flavor. The flavor isn't as bold with this brand.
Jamie R.
Louisville
I have been packing my lunch for a while and these make the perfect addition. They are a healthier alternative to chips and are super good
Sarah C.
4625 Woodbine Ave Dayton, ohio
These are the best brand of pretzels on the market! Great value and great flavors! Can't go wrong with a classic!
Chandler R.
Hendersonvlle, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
These are amazing! They taste great and they’re definitely my favorite flavored pretzel snack. It’s better than eating plain pretzels. They have a lot of flavor and I would recommend these to anyone! They also go good with different spreads!
Brittany M.
Savannah, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these perfect snack. Also perfect with a sandwich and garden and herbs cream cheese. Very flavorful.