BY ROLD GOLD

Between the one-of-a-kind flavor & crispy texture of Rold Gold pretzels, you'll fall in love with this baked snack. Try them with peanut butter, hummus or on their own to take your break to a whole new level! see more...

Crystal Y.
Collinsville, VA
Foodie Expert
These pretzel sticks pair perfectly when you're having game night a pair awesome with beer or other cocktails. Add some dipping sauce with them like cheese or garlic and Herb Philadelphia cream cheese mixture and you've got true deliciousness. It's deathly a staple for us on game night
Jennifer P.
Minneapolis, MN
Foodie Expert
I was pleasantly suprised by these.  I expected them to be like chocolate covered pretzels, but they were not overly sweet, just a touch salty, and still had a satisfying crunch!  I really enjoyed these, and loved that they dont break the bank!
jocelyn r.
Foodie Expert
this is the perfect combo of sweet and salty. it's kinda on the pricey side, but it's worth it. it's easy to eat, not messy at all. it's a healthy snack compared to chips! i would like a bigger size, but i enjoy these!
Liz. 💋.
Thurman, OH
Foodie Expert
Delicious! Sweet and salty! Love these for on the go and my husband and children love them, too! This is one of those snacks we keep on hand for when we have a sweet tooth or during snack time! Tastes great! Def recommend this product for those who love sweet and salty combo!
Court T.
So so so good. They are my go to snack when I have a sweet tooth and need to satisfy the craving with something that isn't totally bad for me. They are a lot better than the Nutella ones! Crazy I know. I would recommend these to anyone who likes snacks or has children.
Angela- W.
My kids really enjoy these . We really love any of the the pretzels they make as long as they are not spicy . Some of or favorites are chocolate covered and these with the chocolate dip ! Can not wait to see what they put out for the Holidays!
lashani a.
virginia beach
Foodie Expert
I love this product. I'm really supportive and I recommend this. Nice packing. This is gentle. I'm in love. The price is reasonable. Plz buy a life saver. I recommend everyone to buy it. Five stars. I'm really satisfied.
Stacy S.
Lone Jack, MO
Foodie Expert
These things are like a gift from the junk food higher powers. It’s the best pretzels matched with chocolate. Chocolate that you can control the amount of. Isn’t that what we are all working towards?
Monica E.
Hanford, CA
Foodie Expert
I really love this because it is convenient especially if you are in school and you want to eat your snack. It is very affordable and it is my go to choice when it comes on snack
Misty O.
Cicero , IN
Foodie Expert
Omg.!! Talk about a great tasting quick on the snack.! These taste amazing and so convenient for on the go. I send them to school with my kids. They love them as well.!
Jordan C.
lexington, NC
Has anybody been able to find these in store?
skyeanne a.
Reading, PA
skyeanne a.
Reading, PA
Brittany J.
Ottumwa , IA
These look good!! Has anybody tried them yet?
Kiki J.
Hampton, VA
I have never seen these before and love Rold Gold pretzels, where can I find these at?