BY ROLD GOLD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Rold Gold Fudge Brownie Pretzel Dippers: Deliciously baked pretzel snack Easy to enjoy dessert snack for on-the-goPerfect mid-day work or school treat see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jennifer P.
Minneapolis, MN
I was pleasantly suprised by these.  I expected them to be like chocolate covered pretzels, but they were not overly sweet, just a touch salty, and still had a satisfying crunch!  I really enjoyed these, and loved that they dont break the bank!
jocelyn r.
this is the perfect combo of sweet and salty. it's kinda on the pricey side, but it's worth it. it's easy to eat, not messy at all. it's a healthy snack compared to chips! i would like a bigger size, but i enjoy these!
Crystal Y.
Collinsville, VA
These pretzel sticks pair perfectly when you're having game night a pair awesome with beer or other cocktails. Add some dipping sauce with them like cheese or garlic and Herb Philadelphia cream cheese mixture and you've got true deliciousness. It's deathly a staple for us on game night
Liz. 💋.
Thurman, OH
Delicious! Sweet and salty! Love these for on the go and my husband and children love them, too! This is one of those snacks we keep on hand for when we have a sweet tooth or during snack time! Tastes great! Def recommend this product for those who love sweet and salty combo!
Court T.
So so so good. They are my go to snack when I have a sweet tooth and need to satisfy the craving with something that isn't totally bad for me. They are a lot better than the Nutella ones! Crazy I know. I would recommend these to anyone who likes snacks or has children.
Angela- W.
My kids really enjoy these . We really love any of the the pretzels they make as long as they are not spicy . Some of or favorites are chocolate covered and these with the chocolate dip ! Can not wait to see what they put out for the Holidays!
Stacy S.
Lone Jack , MO
These things are like a gift from the junk food higher powers. It’s the best pretzels matched with chocolate. Chocolate that you can control the amount of. Isn’t that what we are all working towards?
Monica E.
Hanford, CA
I really love this because it is convenient especially if you are in school and you want to eat your snack. It is very affordable and it is my go to choice when it comes on snack
Misty O.
Cicero, IN
Omg.!! Talk about a great tasting quick on the snack.! These taste amazing and so convenient for on the go. I send them to school with my kids. They love them as well.!
Carise Z.
Parma , OH
Grabbed these in the check out aisle at Walmart the other day because who doesn't love pretzels and chocolate!?! These are amazing and I'll definitely buy them again!
Jordan C.
Lexington, NC
Has anybody been able to find these in store?
skyeanne a.
Reading, PA
skyeanne a.
Reading, PA
Kiki J.
Hampton, VA
I have never seen these before and love Rold Gold pretzels, where can I find these at?
Brittany J.
Ottumwa , IA
These look good!! Has anybody tried them yet?