Food & SnacksSnack FoodsPretzelsRold Gold
Rold Gold Football Shaped Pretzels

Rold Gold® Football Shaped Pretzels

by Rold Gold

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Rold Gold® Football Shaped Pretzels!
How would you rate this product?
Honea Path, SC
My kids love these with peanut butter. I love to take these with me for a quick snack. They are the best brand.
I like getting the gluten free ones so I don't die. But these are super yummy and a good low calorie snack. Super affordable. Target usually has them buy one get one free. I recommend.
Johnstown
We always serve these at our super bowl party. Who doesn't like pretzels? I always pack pretzels in my lunch, and especially on road trips
Reedsburg
These are so good I just have to have them at every football game for a snack and I will keep buying them
Deer Park, TX
These are a staple at family gatherings. Salty crunchy, what's not to love? I also like that they are lower calorie than other snacks.
Saint Albans, WV
Pretzels are better than chips & these football shaped ones are fun! I know I’ll have them at football related events to show off this snack shape. Pretzels of this caliber are worth the share! Get yours today!
Irving
This is a classic in my book. You cant go wrong with choosing this one right here. This is always a thumbs up baby!!!!
Oklahoma City, OK
Pretzels are one of my favorite snacks so when I found these, I knew they'd be perfect for fall tailgating! They have all the same flavor as the original but are just in fun shapes, I just wish they were a little bit bigger!
Springville, AL
We love these football shaped pretzels! Great for tailgate parties or just everyday snack!
Flint
I love the football shapes and I love the packaging its perfect for football games and family get togethers

Looking for your answer?