BY ROLD GOLD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Marie S.
no where
Rold Gold® Tiny Twists Pretzels I like pretzels they are just an easy go to on the go snack for anything if you are sick it is something light for you to eat and it is just a good little snack to eat if your on the go
Cyndi C.
Saint Albans, WV
Pretzels are better than chips & these football shaped ones are fun! I know I’ll have them at football related events to show off this snack shape. Pretzels of this caliber are worth the share! Get yours today!
Katie G.
Dahlonega, GA
This snack is so festive for football parties/kids' games/ or just for the everyday football fan. The pretzels are never a let down no matter what shape they are in. I love pairing pretzels with dressings or dips and this are the perfect shape and taste for just that! I definitely recommend for a party hit or just everyday!
Jailyn M.
The only thing better than regular pretzels are football shapes ones .Most just stick to the same old but by changing the shape it attracts more people and makes it funner to eat. Totally met my expectations , i love to add peanut butter to my pretzels.
Georgette L.
Philadelphia, PA
These pretzels taste pretty standard. Nothing out of the ordinary for a pretzel but the marketing here with the footballs gives the item an edge. Taste wise there is nothing special about them, but I do love how you can put them out on game day.
Shelby P.
Ooltewah, TN
I am a sucker for pretzels! I always go to the Rold Gold brand. The fact that these are shaped like footballs just makes them that much more fun. This shape is actually easier to eat than the original pretzel shape, believe it or not!
Robin B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Pretzels are one of my favorite snacks so when I found these, I knew they'd be perfect for fall tailgating! They have all the same flavor as the original but are just in fun shapes, I just wish they were a little bit bigger!
Jaye C.
Walnut Ridge, AR
These are great pretzels for any type of football get together. These football shaped pretzels make eating a little bit more fun! They are cheap and are great as a mid day snack. I definitely recommend these to everyone
Blaine T.
Leeds, AL
Who wouldn't want to have a football season party and include these Rold Gold footballs as a cute snack or accent to the perfect dip!? Also, is there any other pretzel brand worth eating that isn't Rold Gold? NO!
Sadie T.
Hawkinsville, GA
One of my favorite go to snacks! Healthy, but delicious. They have the perfect taste and amount of salt that would satisfy anyone's cravings! Best thing during my pregnancy too! I'd tell anyone to buy this brand