BY ROLD GOLD #47 in Pretzels

Pair Rold Gold® Fat Free Tiny Twists Pretzels with hummus for a twist on a classic snack. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kristi B.
The way I use these the most is to make my family’s signature party snack, which is a rollo melted in between 2 of these mini pretzels! It’s an addiction salty/sweet combo that are always a hit, and these pretzels are perfect for it!
Stephanie E.
Uniondale , NY
Great snack, whether in between meals or when you are trying to satisfy a craving. Price is good and they are fat free so thats always a plus. This quality of the pretzels is awesome because it is not over salty and really filling as well.
Giselle A.
Great snacks to have when having a party or watching g games at your house with other friends everyone loves pretzels I man who doesn't I usually buy mine at stater bros I love having them whenever I'm just craving something to munch on
Dominique D.
Pretzels are already yummy to begin with, but minis are even better! You can add them to trail mixes, goody bags and even coat them in chocolate or yogurt. There's so many things you can do with them, the kids enjoy them for snacktime. I would recommend them for parties or simply making your own mixes, they are delicious!
Emily A.
Duluth, MN
Fat free, but you really can't tell. RoldGold is my family's go-to for pretzels and they are both tasty great for snacking. Easy to dunk in any kind of dip, but have enough taste that you can eat them on your own if preferred. My favorite brand of pretzels
Elena S.
I really like this Pretzel brand. They are super crunchy; the only thing is that they tend to be super salty too. I really recommend them for parties, for dipping, and snacking!
Corrina W.
Huntsville, AL
My kids and i are huge pretzels fans and Oh man we could eat a whole bag in one sitting. We always have to have a bag of these in the house and we only eat rold gold brand.
Jennifer S.
Austin, TX
These are a constant go to in our office! They're fat free and low calorie and oh so yummy! These are great to keep around to grab a handful when you need a meal on the fun that doesn't load you full of sugar.
Sam S.
Nice and salty! You don’t notice that there is a difference with them being fat free so that is a great thing! I would recommend these to someone looking for a less calorie high snack with a good flavor and crunch!
Bay P.
Pretzels are a staple snack for me for those times I need a quick salty pick me up. The fact that they are fat free is a bonus! They also make a great dipper, in anything from peanut butter to cheese to chocolate.
Gledys H.
Is this product nut free?
Gledys H.
Is this product nut free?