BY ROLD GOLD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

CHRISTAL R.
W Lafayette, IN
Chocolate covered pretzels are my favorite.  So much that my husband bought me some expensive ones and they did not come close to  Rold Gold® Classic Dipped Tiny Twists Pretzels   They are very affordable.  So much that you can just grab them for a everyday treat.  I know i do.  My kids love them so beware of everyone wanting them.
Violet F.
Columbus
Another good pretzel!!! They taste good and are worth the buy; super affordable as well. I like them and would buy them again. You can find these at Kroger or any grocery store I suppose. I would definitely recommend it to others as well. All in all a good product.
Kristy H.
These Are so delishious. The chocolate is so rich and mixed with the salt of the pretzel i could eat the bag in one sitting. They are a little pricey but its totally worth it
Katie H.
You immediately have my attention when I think about pretzels dipped in chocolate. I could eat an entire bag of these in just one sitting. I might have actually now that I think about it. Rold Gold is always a safe bet when it comes to your pretzel shopping.
Nayeli R.
Anything covered with chocolate is and tastes amazing like everyone else says. These pretzels are an amazing snack. For an adult and little kids. For school and for on the job. I recommend these!
Kelly E.
Dallas, TX
These chocolate covered pretzels are the perfect sweet and salty snack combination!! These are so good sometimes I get carried away and eat way more than I should
Annette B.
Greenwood, IN
One of my all time favorites! Told good makes just about the best most crisp pretzel you can get on the shelves! Dipped on smooth chocolate makes it that much better!
Alexandra A.
Rockville Ctr, NY
these are the real deal. can't help but pick up a bag of these from my local cafe every time I'm heading to the library to study. there should definitely be a portion control size of these because once you start eating you will not stop! so delicious
Giselle S.
Charlotte, NC
I LOVE a chocolate covered pretzels and these were amazing! I used to make them as a kid with my mom but the pre-made ones taste just as good and are way less hassle! Definitely would recommend. Not too pricey with  great quality and great taste!
Jancy G.
Panorama City
I love dipped pretzels into chocolate especially when it’s that time of the month & your just craving chocolate & salty at the same time I would recommend this to everyone I know