BY ROLD GOLD #8 in Pretzels

Rold Gold Cheddar Flavored Tiny Twists Pretzels, 10 oz.: 10 oz. bag Cheddar flavor Tiny twists Crispy, crunchy, cheesy pretzels Perfect size for sharing with friends, family and co-workers see more...

• Has anyone else notice that they are a little spice to it?1 Answers
Faith C.
Kings Mtn, NC
These are by far some of the best pretzels I have ever had! They have a very distinct flavor but I honestly do not find it to be an overpowering cheesy flavor. I think they get salty and sort of spicy?? But in a good way😂
Danielle K.
Ellis, KS
Not every store we grocery shop at has this flavor available but when we find one that does we’re sure to pick some up! Not necessarily healthy I’m sure but they’re fantastic! Hard to limit yourself to a handful or two.
Angela M.
Tybee Island , GA
I love these pretzels so much! They pair perfectly with various cheeses, olives and nuts for a great snack. I’ve been buying these for years, and have never been disappointed.
Haley H.
Western Kentucky University
These are AMAZING. I swear I ate them every single day of middle school. I always packed these to take for snack/in my lunch and they never let me down. These cheesy pretzels are the bomb.com. They're perfect for lunches and snacks or traveling (I love them on road trips). I've eaten these for ever and still do (I'm in college now). You'll love them!
Destinée H.
Aylett, VA
This is my favorite pretzel brand, and this is my favorite product they offer. I love the spicy cheesiness these pretzels have. Such a beautiful guilty pleasure. They’re a bit pricey but it’s understandable when you look at it from a quality perspective.
sam c.
Arnold, MO
This is the best product ever! I don’t really like pretzels but these cheddar pretzels are delicious! They are the perfect size for nibbling and have just the right amount of cheddar flavor. I buy them every week.
Morgan B.
Montclair , NJ
The perfect in-between snack! Perfect for someone who wants those potato chips but knows they shouldn't eat them. It isn't the healthiest snack ever but a good alternative to satisfy your salty cravings.
Gentry R.
Gilbert, AZ
I love these cheddar flavored pretzels. They are so good. I always loved them as a kid and I still do. They’re great pretzels with a nice kick of cheddar cheese it’s perfect.
Megan A.
My family has been buying these for years and when I was younger I did not like them. I tried them again the other day though, and I really liked them! I think when I was younger I just preferred chips, haha. I'm doing weight watchers and you can have quite a few of these for not many points so that makes it even better!
Brooke H.
Normal, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
Let’s all be honest here, pretzels are a boring snack. Sometimes I do crave them. Rold Gold does pretzels best. I like these the best, because they give your pretzels a twist that just works. The cheddar flavor is just is so addicting.
Janellys P.
Kissimmee
Has anyone else notice that they are a little spice to it?

Walmart