BY ROLD GOLD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Koleta M.
Monticello
O.M.G. These things are pure buttery goodness in your mouth. I like to let them sit on my tongue for a few befire totally devouring each one.. just to let the yummy goodness of the butter flavor invade all my taste buds before i eat them up. Grab a bag, ir two, or three! You wont be disappointed people!
Nadia M.
Tustin
I love pretzels and my go to brand is rold gold. The pretzels in the bag are crunchy but soft. They are also very salty which is great on pretzels. These pretzels are affordable and taste great. I recommend this brand for pretzels because it works for me.
Becky M.
I love all products by this company and I love the variety offered. I buy these for a quick snack and for lunches. Overall, I feel as if this product is a better quality in comparison to its competitors. I would definitely recommend to family and friends!
Brittney M.
Plant City, FL
Back in the day, airlines used to hand out these delicious butter pretzels and I wish they still did. The snack size is perfect because you are left guilt free. the price is great and the flavor is always consistent in any package I purchase. These are easy to grab and go snacks
Tianna S.
Rochester
This brand of pretzels is my second favorite brand they are so good they have the perfect amount of salt and they don't dry your mouth out when you eat too many like other pretzel Brands but that's just my opinion and a great to drink with water milk or any other liquids
wendy c.
Lewisville, TX
We always this in the house .. everyone loves them.. just to eat out of the bag or to eat with dip .. it is always a winner,, the crisp or crunch always fresh and delicious never disappointed with choosing Rold Gold Butter Checkers Pretzels!
Rachel R.
Middleton, WI
These pretzels are my weakness! Absolute favorite flavor of pretzels and so addicting. They are great even without hummus or cheese! love to take these for snacks to school and work!
Surita K.
Syracuse, NY
When I do usually get pretzels I tend to go for this brand. Can't ever go wrong with these: they have the right amount of salt and the bags they have are usually pretty Large.
Makia D.
Antioch , TN
Love pretzels! This brand is the best available! It has the right amount of salt. I typically buy these from Kroger or Walmart, but it can be purchased many places.
Jess V.
Sacramento, CA
I love pretzels, and I love butter. So therefore I should love these right? Wrong. The "butter" tastes so artificial to me, I don't even know how they get by with calling it butter. It tastes sour and gross, and I simply cannot eat these. The pretzel has a nice consistency as always, but the butter flavor ruins it. And they're not nearly salty enough for pretzels.
Erin P.
London, ON
Do these actually taste like pretzels?