BY ROLD GOLD #4 in Pretzels

• Do these actually taste like pretzels?2 Answers
Chloe F.
Chloe F.
Zanesville, OH
I am usually a person that needs something extra with my pretzels, I like to dip them in ranch or mustard, but these Rold Gold Butter Checkers stand alone. They are nice and thin, the butter taste is just right, not overwhelming but good enough that I can enjoy them on their own.
Karen F.
Karen F.
Huntington, IN
Rold Gold Butter Checkers Pretzels are to die for! Love the crunch and that they aren't as salty as other pretzels. They are the best pretzels I have ever eaten hands down. And a better value, one that if you put it out for a party you will almost always bring home an empty bowl.
Toni T.
Toni T.
Auburn, CA
One of my go-to snacks! Rold Gold Butter Checker Pretzels are so flavorful and have that satisfying, crunchy bite that a good pretzel should have.
I love to crush them and add them as a topper to a salad, eat them with sandwiches or just grab a bag and munch away!
Delicious!
Katherine C.
Katherine C.
Glendora, CA
If you like butter and pretzels together, then this is a party in your mouth with every bite. Rold Gold is lighter in texture and taste compared to other brands. This is the only brand I prefer and its my go to snack. I would definitely recommend this product!
brittany c.
brittany c.
Knoxville, TN
Who doesn't love a good pretzel snack? These are affordable and come in a big bag. While any carb filled chip isn't the healthiest, there is much worse out there than these. They're convenient and yummy. Good with peanut butter or m&m's if you want to splurge.
Tracy C.
Tracy C.
Dublin, OH
You can taste the butter flavor on these pretzel squares, as opposed to some brands that are rather bland. These are a go-to snack when I am grocery shopping. Not excessively salty, which is a plus. Some breakage occurs in the bag but still a tasty snack.
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
Whoever looked at pretzels and thought "salt is nice, but you know what it really needs- butter! And while we're on that topic let's increase the surface area by 500% so there's even more butter flavor." Give that guy a medal
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Sarasota, FL
I love Rolf gold pretzels! The butter pretzels are one of my favorites. I like the square checker board pretzel. They are a perfect combination of salt & crunchy with a buttery finish. They make the perfect snack.
Donica B.
Donica B.
Vinemont , AL
Foodie Expert
Whenever I need a quick pretzel craving to be satisfied I turn to rold gold pretzels. I really love the buttery taste that this has is quite exquisite and pairs nicely with cheddar cheese or any type of dip.
Brooke H.
Brooke H.
These are my favorite, go to pretzels for snacking. Not too crunchy but not too soft. Enjoyable salty, buttery taste without overdoing it. Would highly recommend for anyone!

I would recommend to others.
Erin P.
Erin P.
London, ON
Foodie Expert
Do these actually taste like pretzels?