BY ROLD GOLD #8 in Pretzels

Michelle W.
Pine Hill, NJ
Foodie Expert
We tried the Rold Gold Pretzel Rods which are more narrow than the old style Penny Pretzels of yesteryear, they don't crack down the sides when you bite them, they bite through cleanly but they don't have any of the tiny air pockets that most other brands have, and they also seem to get a slight dough consistency quickly after biting a piece. The flavor is very nice and the slight buttery taste seems consistent with other Rold Gold pretzel styles.
Nadia M.
Tustin
I love pretzels and my go to brand is rold gold. The pretzels in the bag are crunchy but soft. They are also very salty which is great on pretzels. These pretzels are affordable and taste great. I recommend this brand for pretzels because it works for me.
Vanessa R.
Lake Arthur
This is the perfect snack for get together sandman parties. They are salty but not to salty to where you don't like them anymore. They are perfect for watching a movie too. They are amazing and so delicious. I would recommend them to anyone who loves salty snacks
👻: q.
Valdosta, GA
Foodie Expert
Very good product Very good product Very good productVery good product  Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product  I would Most a definitely Buy This Product again ..
Becky M.
Foodie Expert
I love all products by this company and I love the variety offered. I buy these for a quick snack and for lunches. Overall, I feel as if this product is a better quality in comparison to its competitors. I would definitely recommend to family and friends!
Tianna S.
Rochester
Foodie Expert
This brand of pretzels is my second favorite brand they are so good they have the perfect amount of salt and they don't dry your mouth out when you eat too many like other pretzel Brands but that's just my opinion and a great to drink with water milk or any other liquids
Brittney M.
Plant City, FL
Back in the day, airlines used to hand out these delicious butter pretzels and I wish they still did. The snack size is perfect because you are left guilt free. the price is great and the flavor is always consistent in any package I purchase. These are easy to grab and go snacks
Caroline G.
Marion, IN
These are literally the best pretzels ever. It is so weird how a pretzel can taste like you are biting into butter... some people may not like this but I think it is delicious. Was not disappointed and would recommend to others. Try eating with peanut butter.
Allyssa C.
Grove, OK
I loooove these pretzels. So yummy. Have a great buttery salty taste to them. The only thing I don't like is that I've noticed I will get a slimy texture in the roof of my mouth, I'm guessing it's from the butter. But it's still worth eating. Yum.
Victoria H.
Russell Springs, KY
Foodie Expert
Rold gold? Only the best pretzel brand out there! So great! Golden and the perfect amount of salt. They are better than a bag of potato chips of evens. Candy bar and low calorie. You could seriously eat these instead of popcorn at the movies!!
Erin P.
London, ON
Foodie Expert
Do these actually taste like pretzels?