Roland Sriracha Chili Sauce uploaded by Melinda B.Roland Sriracha Chili Sauce uploaded by Nathaly D.

BY ROLAND

Roland® Sriracha Chili Sauce.

No MSG. see more...

• Is this better than the other (rooster) siriachi sauce? 1 Answers
Angela N.
Fremont , NE
Ooh yeah this is fierce! My family loves sriracha. We came across it on a trip to Colorado a few years back and it is now a staple in our household. We mix it in, drizzle it on, add it to so many things! It adds a bit of kick or a whoopin' to many dishes!
Allaina N.
Groton, CT
Roland Sriracha Chili Sauce is amazing especially when using it when your eating sushi. I love drizzling a little on top giving my sushi that extra kick. It's not expensive and it's easy to find. Love it!!
Nathaly D.
Doral, FL
Ya está por el fondo de tanto que me encanta, oh por Dios ya voy por el cuarto que compro.
Melinda B.
Port of Spain
I think I might be slightly addicted to this stuff 🙈. I finally decided to buy it and I can’t help but add it to so many dishes. I think I’ve got issues 😂. I like that the ingredient list isn’t too complicated. Keep it simple. I shall try to make my own someday.
Bruce R.
Toronto, ON

Roland Sriracha Chili Sauce is a great sriracha alternative if you don't like other brands of hot sauce or sriracha then
Roland Sriracha Chili Sauce is a good go to sriracha sauce! Mix it or drizzle it on any other foods to enhance the flavor to something nice and spicy!
Diane P.
Portland, OR
Is this better than the other (rooster) siriachi sauce?