BY ROLAND #62 in Sugars & Sweeteners

Buy on Walmart
Jamie B.
La Palma, CA
I love putting these sugar cubes in my coffee or tea. I feel so fancy using these sugar cubes than just regular sugar. Reminds me of people who drink tea in England. They provide just the right amount of sweetness. They disintegrate fast in your hot beverage.
kelly o.
Lawrenceburg, IN
These taste so much better than the ones I bought at the grocery store which turned out to be "plain white sugar sprayed with carmel coloring". These are 100% pure Demerara sugar with a taste similar to brown sugar.
Jen B.
Rolla, MO
I have a friend that serves these mixed in with regular sugar cubes when serving coffee and tea. Guess which I always choose?! These add a really nice flavor to tea.
Jenna G.
This is good to put into tea or even coffe. and they look so cute! It doesn't leave a bad after taste in your mouth and it dissolves pretty quickly.
Savannah S.
Huntley, IL
Great for people and animals alike! We give these to the horses as a treat when we're done riding and I swear they suck on them like candy!
Maria M.
Columbia, SC
It's amazing if you make a diet . Also, it will be healthy for me and you can get it and try by your self ,👌🏻😁
Jailin A.
So delicious and the price is good. it literally melts in your mouth lol but again its basically just sugar
Ravinder K.
If your going on a diet these are the best but since I like a lot of sugar I had to add a lot of these
Michelle c.
Novi, MI
I love these sugar cubes. I was having trouble finding pure cane sugar and I'm so glad I found these.
Yasmin C.
Stockbridge, GA
I don't like these! I'm not sire what it is about it but they are not my favorite thing to eat
Stacey W.
Richmond, VA
Where can I purchase these?
Sariah G.
Blackfoot , ID
I've never bought sugar cubes before and I was just wondering what the purpose of them is? Like what would you use them for?
Brittany m.
PALM SPRINGS, CA
What are these used for
David F.
Brooklyn, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Alli M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I aheve never see Demerara sugar cubes! Where did you find them? Do they stay in cube form over time?