BY ROLAND

Roland Mushrooms Pieces And Stems: Add to your favorite dish Subtle taste and texture Enhances the flavor of casseroles, vegetable dishes, hamburgers, pasta sauces and all rice dishes Kosher see more...

• Beside pizza and spaghetti what else would you add these too7 Answers
Michael H.
Michael H.
York, PA
Foodie Expert
As far as canned mushrooms go, these are my favorite! I sometimes just like to eat them straight from the can, but they are great to cook with and have a really wonderful fresh taste. And depending on where you get them they are also very inexpensive!
Liz M.
Liz M.
Zephyrhills, FL
Foodie Expert
This is a great products it is versatile and has a lot of uses it is economic and versatile and something I use often
aya k.
aya k.
I adore mushrooms i cook them with everything!! these are really good and taste amazing
tamara t.
tamara t.
It's a good value but not a good variety of mushroom. I prefer creminis or buttons
Roshonda F.
Roshonda F.
Virginia Bch, VA
Foodie Expert
I could wear these all the time. they taste good what's a steak. I would recommend
valeriya a.
valeriya a.
Lewiston,ny
Foodie Expert
I always have a couple extra cans of this mushrooms at home. Its always helps when you start cooking and then find out that you run out of fresh one. I prefer no salt added,so i cut manage my own salt.
Asma A.
Asma A.
Tacoma, WA
Foodie Expert
I can make a lot of different plates with only one of these, it has a lot of mushrooms pieces inside it, and me and my husband love it.
Erin M.
Erin M.
Vicksburg , Ms
Foodie Expert
These were way better than I expected. The pieces were nice and plump and not tiny little slivers
Iowa, LA
Foodie Expert
These are great to add to any Italian dish. spaghetti and pizza I think are the best things to add this product too
Holly D.
Holly D.
Bridgeview, IL
Great for a quick pizza dinner or in a pasta. These mushrooms are not too strong and not too light. I love mushrooms and these have a great taste!
Iowa, LA
Foodie Expert
Beside pizza and spaghetti what else would you add these too