Roland Italian Lady Fingers Savoiardi, 17.6-Ounce (Pack of 10) uploaded by Jyothi V.

BY ROLAND

Roland Lady Fingers Imported Italian Cookies: Made with fresh eggs and the highest quality ingredients Exceptional flavor and delicate texture Delightful accompaniment to coffee, tea, or champagne Also try them with ice cream, gelato, or as a sophisticated dessert decoration see more...

Alessa P.
Greenville, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
When my sisters were really young we would feed these to them as snacks and sometimes I would take a couple too. They're not too sweet and I like how they get really soft when you eat them. They're perfect for little kids.
Sandra L.
Las Vegas, NV
great for making tiramisu family favorite .recommend for any one for desserts . great price . best protect by far delicious all by it self with a cup of coffee or espresso
Alana S.
Honolulu, HI
These are yummy! I am a cookie monster so I love trying out new products and comparing different brands. These are that type of dessert that would go perfect with a cup of tea or to be used for decoration during Halloween, creating a gore finger. The pricing is affordable and so worth it!
Noelia B.
sunnyside, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
perfect cookies to do tiramisu. a italian dessert. its very simple and easy to do. everybody love it. you just need mascarpone cheese, eggs, lady fingers and coffe. you should try it because you will love it
Erika P.
I love this, last time i use them to make cupcakes heels, their was so perfect to put it, i use the cupcakes like the platforms and them like the part you suppose to put your feet. and just the cookies with coffee or te are perfect to
Alondra M.
Atwater, CA
These are perfect to make tiramisu! I usually make tiramisu with them because they soak up the coffee so well but you can also just way them with coffee on their own!
Karla S.
Sharon, PA
Lady fingers is one of my favorite sweet treats to eat! These look amazing and would love to try. I would definitely consider buying them to try them out!
Linda T.
Charlotte, NC
Lady fingers to me make a great afternoon snack to have with my tea and I just have 2 which doesn't make me feel too guilty about indulging a little!
Olivia A.
Rockford , IL
Love these lady fingers you can use for some many things....good to use to make an ice box cake yummy! you would be disappointed! would recommend
Tamara c.
Sweet ladyfingers love those they make a great snack on their own I take them with my coffee in the morning and they are absolutely delicious
Erika P.
How you think is the best way to eat them 😍
Brittney V.
I never heard of these what do they taste like, and where can I possibly get them to try?
Paloma E.
Where can I find this lady fingers