BY ROLAND

Troy M.
Troy M.
Fair Oaks, CA
Foodie Expert
So good to cook with! I use then in my stews and on my steak. Also use with my mayo chicken.
Ani S.
Ani S.
Foodie Expert
These are a staple in my kitchen . I can whip up anything from a mushroom sauce , soup , stew, chicken topper . I love to make a simple mushroom soup.
Chop one large onion and a basket of Sliced mushroom sautĂ© in olive oil with 2 cloves of garlic minced. Meanwhile I soak my dried mushrooms in 1cup of water once the have rehydrated add the entire batch to your pan add chicken beef of veggie stock @4 cups . Add heaven cream and chopped dill . 😊 enjoy!
Mariana S.
Mariana S.
Lawndale, CA
Foodie Expert
They are so delicious... When I feel hungry, it is the best. I like the taste and the smell.
Lilibeth G.
Lilibeth G.
For 79 years Roland Foods has provided customers with exceptional gourmet food. Our dedication to providing quality and consistency has made us a leader amongst specialty food importers and suppliers. We are eager to share our years of culinary expertise, and our wide assortment of quality specialty foods. This item is suitable for use by restaurants, professional chefs or industrial foodservice facilities.
Kim S.
Kim S.
These are the best. They taste amazing. You can put them in any recipe and it's so yummy. I definitely recommend them
Mary P.