BY ROLAND CORPORATION US

Wasabi Peanut Natural Feng S (Pack of 12) (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use.) UPC: 041224837621 K see more...

• Are these really spicy?2 Answers
  • Hmmm wonder if these are as good as wasbi peas I might ha...3 Answers
  • How many people bought this product??3 Answers
Valerie C.
Philadelphia, PA
I absolutely love these. They are packed with such a unique and delicious flavor. I only need a few to fill me up. It makes for an excellent snack when you'r eon the go. The price is great, I will continue to purchase these to add to my lunches. I would recommend that everyone at least give these a try!
Alexandra M.
I love this brand and I think that their product line in general has some really fun and healthy options... But this one just misses the mark. I think that the flavor is a little too "out there" to be something that you can enjoy on a regular basis.
Carelis C.
Medley, FL
Un poco picantes por el wasabi pero eso le da el sabor delicioso. Ponte un dia a conversar con tus amigos o compañeros de trabajo mientras comen estas almendras, les encantaran!
Chelsie R.
Fort Worth, TX
Wasabi and peanuts what's not to love lol. The are a great snack I eat them all the time after working out or for a healthy snack alternative. I do not recommend for those that do not spicy things hints the wasabi.
David S.
Norcross, GA
These are pretty good as far as flavor but the wasabi is definitely not as strong as in other brands. If these are the only ones in the store I still consider them as delicious.
Julie F.
Wenonah, NJ
Super good to have around for a snack if you like spicy things. they are always inside of my house because of the family members who prefer spicy over sweet.
Nicole H.
GARLAND, TX
These are delicious. A nice hard crunch with a nice spicy kick to them. For a healthy and very flavorful snack, go ahead and try these out.
Sindy B.
Boca Raton, FL
They are a little spicy, but a really great snack if you don't have a sensitive stomach. Would recommend this.
Molly C.
Greenville, IA
Tried these one time, and that's how I know I do not like wasabi. They were too spicy and I wasn't not a fan.
Courtney S.
Binghamton, NY
Absolutely delicious.... tastes just like wasabi! One of my new guilty pleasures.... it is just sooo good!!
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product??
Linda B.
Navarre, Fl
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Hmmm wonder if these are as good as wasbi peas I might have to see where this product can be bought?
samah s.
Lambertville, MI
Are these really spicy?
Susan H.
West Greenwich, RI
What other products do you have ?