BY ROLAND

Roland Cornichons Gherkins: A French style gherkin Can be used in hot dishes or sauces as they hold up well under heat see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Samantha Z.
These are my favorite kind to eat, I won't eat anything but this. They have great flavor and are worth buying
Freya L.
Doral, FL
Foodie Expert
Me encantan estos pepinos tienen un sabor único y espectacular, me encantan y están a buen precio.
Jordan J.
Simpsonville , SC
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite brand of these!! They are great! Very good taste and great price!!
Berta T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Foodie Expert
Call me crazy but I love these with slices of aged Swiss cheese rolled up. It's so delicious that way. I even have my hubby and kids doing the same thing.
Kaitlyn W.
Foodie Expert
I love these! When I was little I used to call these tiny pickles when everyone else I knew called them Gherkins. Great little snack.
Genny G.
Hidden Vl Lk, CA
Foodie Expert
Me encantan los pepinillos en todas sus formas. Son deliciosos 😋 . Los recomiendo
Wilnorly P.
Foodie Expert
En mi despensa no faltan los pepinillos suoer practicos para acompañar con un delicioso pan
Patricia O.
Decatur, IL
I just love these little gherkin pickles I use them to make all of my salads and I definitely have them out on display when I have a relish tray
Sabrina d.
Plessisville, Quebec
Those are my favorite. The sweet taste added to the cornichons is just so tastefull in mouth.
neeam j.
Solihull, West Midlands
Foodie Expert
I love these gherkins. I eat them straight out of the jar when I'm craving. the other day I cut them up, out it into a salad and wrapped it inside a naan bread and kebab WOW!!!! superb taste.
Shelly J.
El Centro, CA
Foodie Expert
I've never had these. Are they good. How do you use them?
Jeannie L.
Are these better than Vlasic pickles? Those are my favorite.
LaToya N.
Santa Monica, CA
Foodie Expert
Are these really too sour?
Nicole M.
King City, OR
Foodie Expert
Where are people finding these?? I need some!
Patricia O.
Decatur, IL
What other products has anyone tried of Roland's