BY ROLAND

Roland® Chocolate Tartlettes.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
Product of France. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Erika S.
Grand Prairie, TX
These cookies are actually so good. I tried them once because they were on sale at Albertsons and stocked up on them ever since and ate them throughout the drive from Texas to Florida. Also great sticking them in the microwave for the chocolate to melt a bit and adding fruits on top!
Alana C.
Brooklyn, NY
I absolutely love these decadent cookies the chocolate is super high quality and the cookie is delicious. The only downside is that my kids aren't that much of a fan cause they prefer milk chocolate over dark but that just means more for me!
Katie P.
Brooklyn, NY
Very tasty. I brought a package of these cookies to a friend's dinner party and they were gone in an instant. They are high quality with a buttery cookie and delicious chocolate filling.
Haley F.
Las Vegas, NV
These are absolutely delicious very light cookie with a very fudgy center. But the perfect combination to make it a really good treat.
Haley Fox @gocountryliving
Cici P.
Edison, NJ
So easy to carry! They are also really easy to share. You can taste that rich chocolate when you bit into it. There are also a lot in one package. Very easy to pacakge to young kids going to school everyday.
Kelly T.
Anaheim , CA
These are perfect. This is great for someone who loves to eat chocolate. Not pricey at all. Wish more came in one box.. Still yummy though!!
Rachel J.
Frankfort, KY
These are so delicious! Only problem is I live in a household of 6, so these go REALLY fast as my whole family loves them! ;-)
yesi b.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
My sister and i love these cookies. We bought a few boxes and finished them all in a day. They were just so good.
Suhay G.
Lakewood, WA
These cookies are way too good! I love them because they make a great combination with the cookie and jelly
Maribel M.
Lakewood
These are super good i love them they are my altime favorites i recommend them to any one who loves sweets
Jessica L.
Brodhead, KY
Oh man, these look so good. They'd be perfect with coffee in the mornings! Where can I find them?
Reagan R.
Albuquerque, NM
What are they? are they good ?
Asia G.
I've never seen these before, what exactly do these taste like?
Heather W.
Clanton, AL
Are these really that good?
Katia L.
Frederick, MD
Is there any other flavors?